1-10 excited score..for me i give it about a 9

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Um 7-8 until I see more about the game.
  • edited March 2011
    10, totally. :)
  • edited March 2011
    10 for the story

5 for the gameplay style (not a fan of QTE)

1 for the wait.
  • edited March 2011
    10 for me :D
  • edited March 2011
    TellTale is known as turning the ordinary an unexciting ideas to incredible fun games. So, all of my expectations 10 out of 10.
    I haven't played a good Jurassic Park game since trespasser. So, waiting for this!
  • edited March 2011
    10, of course.
  • edited March 2011
    this will be the best jurassic park game since operation genisis and tresspasser!!!!
  • edited March 2011
    6. I've been burnt before, most notably with JP3 and the new comics from IDW, and really, it can't make up for not getting a JP4 movie.
  • edited March 2011
    um..wat?
  • edited March 2011
    um...rean to spak enginsh.
  • edited March 2011
    10. Life long JP fan.
  • edited March 2011
    ^^ So am I, but after the above-mentioned JP installments which I was excited for but ended up sucking, I'm waiting until this comes out to declare whether or not it's "AWESOME"!
  • edited March 2011
    your response just confused me is all..
  • edited March 2011
    Before I played the Back to the Future game: 6.

After playing Episode 1 of BTTF: 9.

Telltale has my confidence, I have already pre-ordered the JP game.
  • edited March 2011
    10 :d
  • edited March 2011
    9. I can't wait for the release.
  • edited March 2011
    Definitely 10 out of 10.
    Always will love JP!
  • edited March 2011
    10! I can't wait to have a new JP story/game.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm pretty excited. The story and characters sound interesting, and I don't mind the Heavy Rain-style gameplay at all; I'm a fan of the old Dragon's Lair and Space Ace laserdisc games, and I've never felt like walking was that big a part of adventure games. I just hope the puzzles and QTEs offer a significant challenge. If they're going through all the work of creating those awesome death sequences, then the QTEs should be difficult. The deaths should come up during the natural course of the game; I shouldn't have to fail deliberately in order to see them. And I'm fine with a BttF-level puzzle difficulty as long as those obnoxious hints aren't there/can be turned off. So far we haven't heard anything about a hint system in Jurassic Park, could be a good thing or a bad thing.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm a cautious 7 on the excitometer. I'm a little concerned with this one, despite the fact that nothing but the CSI games have dissapointed me from Telltale. I prefer adventure games where you can have direct control over your characters.
  • edited March 2011
    Hmmm....once they announce a console release, it'll be a 10/10. Until then, a 5/10. Unless the demo will run on my computer.
  • edited March 2011
    Excitement in...

...story 10/10
    ...film-canon 10/10
    ...gameplay 07/10
    ...visuals 07/10
    ...sounds 09/10

which equals...

...the probability of coming up to my expectations:
    story..................100%
    film-canon...........100%
    gameplay..............70%
    visuals..................70%
    sounds..................90%
  • edited March 2011
    I'm quite excited, but I'd like to see a bit more of the game before I decide to pre-order. What we've seen so far (the trailer and the footage), looks great. But I just hope the story will be 100%-accurate to the movie.
  • edited March 2011
    I wouldn't say excited but I'm skeptical, the fanboy in me still wants to say no.
  • edited March 2011
    With the non platform specific console release listed as "fall" my excitement level, needless to say, is pretty low at the moment. :p We've come a long way from Sam and Max season 3's virtually simultaneous release schedule.
  • edited March 2011
    My idea of perfection would be for it to come to the PS3 with motion controls...
  • edited March 2011
    in a scale of 1-10, my excitement is a 10. I think there will be a few things that fans will dislike about the game but compared to a lot of other crap that people have brought into the JP continuity, it's going to be freaking amazing. AMAZING!
  • edited March 2011
    Im starting to get more and more pumped.
  • edited March 2011
    Sisyphus wrote: »
    With the non platform specific console release listed as "fall" my excitement level, needless to say, is pretty low at the moment. :p We've come a long way from Sam and Max season 3's virtually simultaneous release schedule.

Where, does it say fall at?
  • edited March 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Where, does it say fall at?

http://www.telltalegames.com/

Pre-Order Now
    29.99 (save $5.00!)

Get Special Forum access

Collector's DVD after finale

PC | Mac premieres April
    Console releases Fall
  • edited March 2011
    8 out of 10, when it was announced.

10 out of 10, when the gameplay style was established. :D
  • edited March 2011
    Sisyphus wrote: »
    http://www.telltalegames.com/

PC | Mac premieres April
    Console releases Fall

For a second there I thought it said Console Release Fail

Im really excited for this. Tried getting into bttf but didnt like it as much as I thought I would but this is epic, The graphics are sooooo much better than the CSI games and yeah it Jurassic Parkvbso its like biwinning
  • edited March 2011
    Definitely a 10 for sure. Been waiting for a game like this ever since Operation Genesis came out.
  • edited March 2011
    I was a 10 when the game was announced but I'd be lying if BttF's insultingly easy gameplay hasn't made me a bit skeptical on Telltale's approach to making games now. I'm still very hopeful for this project though. Right now I'd say I'm an 8.
  • edited March 2011
    Very excited, because I just preordered the other day.
    Watched the first two movies tonight, guess I'll watch the third one now.
    April can't come soon enough, but thankfully I still have stuff to play until JP gets released. ^^
  • edited March 2011
    Its what ive been waiting for since Trespasser!!!!!

10/10
  • PoFPoF
    edited March 2011
    20/10 when announced

4/10 when gameplay style was revealed
  • edited March 2011
    Not in the least since I discovered they're removing even more of the game mechanics I love from the game. I might just watch a playthrough. What's the difference if you can't even walk anymore? I was excited at the notion that it would resemble Heavy Rain....but it'll probably just be basically a multiple choice story game with retries after all the wrong choices.

When people were screaming for P&C controls again rather than WASD I don't think this is what they had in mind....;)
    leon101 wrote: »
    8 out of 10, when it was announced.

10 out of 10, when the gameplay style was established. :D

:confused: Do you have something against fully interactive games?
  • edited March 2011
    veki wrote: »
    10, totally. :)

well im gonna be a senior soon so im putting up video games real soon,
    and i have decided if im gonna pick a last game its gonna be JP

im a huge fan , have been forever, Pumped 10/10
  • edited March 2011
    7 or 8/10 for PC if that's the only platform available, it looks very promising both story-wise and the attention to detail and definitely fits the correct genre for a Jurassic Park game. But I'm not much of a PC gamer although I try my hardest to get accuracy items brought up in time for them to change it on the PC.

But I'd really like it to be on the Xbox 360 platform just because of my preferred playing styles, even better would be some type of option for Kinect compatibility which could help push the sales of the potential game. Then I would be a 9 or 10/10.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.