How many times have you played the first two Episodes?

edited March 2011 in Back to the Future
How many times have you played the first two episodes in anticipation of Episode 3 coming out? Since we have so much time in between releases, I'm sure most of us have played through the episodes more than once.

I played both Episodes 1 & 2 twice each. I played through the first time to experience the story, and the second time to experience anything I might have missed.

But to be fair, I've had about three other games that have been dividing up my time, otherwise I probably would've played them more. What about you guys?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Twice. Once for myself, once more to show the storyline to my friend. In comparison, I played every Sam and Max Season 1 and 2 episode for at least 5 times and every ToMI episode for 4 times.
  • edited March 2011
    I've played each of them once, on their respective release days.
  • edited March 2011
    Twice each. I only play them twice after they come out. So I haven't even touched either episodes since February I think.

I'd imagine that once the whole series comes out I'll replay the whole thing start-to-finish, though.
  • edited March 2011
    Once each..
  • edited March 2011
    4 times each.
  • edited March 2011
    One each...

I tried replaying ep.1... didn't make it past the old Edna bit.

Monkey Island...hm, at one point I thought I will reach the download limit! :D
  • edited March 2011
    played each twice
  • edited March 2011
    Played the first one twice, once for myself, and one more time with my cousins on xmas eve. Played episode two once for myself :-)
  • edited March 2011
    each twice
  • edited March 2011
    I've played the first one once. The second... I never finished it; I got a little too bored. I didn't get stuck, of course - it was a cakewalk. It's just that I wasn't enjoying myself, I didn't feel like any of my progress was being rewarded, and I had better things to do at the time.

I still haven't worked up the motivation to finish it. I might do so one day, but I'm in no desperate rush. The games just don't seem to have any life to them; they feel so empty and so bland. And, with all of the easy and simplistic puzzles, I just feel like I'm going through the motions.

There's nothing in there to even make me want to progress through the episodes for a first time, as opposed to 'Tales of Monkey Island' and 'The Devil's Playhouse', which I actually wanted to re-experience multiple times ('ToMI' in particular).
  • edited March 2011
    i think about a little over 500 each.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2011
    You can't be serious. ;)
    I mean, if you need about two hours for the second episode, that's more than 1000 hours in the last 35 days, and that means you've played approximately 28.57 hours a day. You can't be THAT dedicated.

I played the first episode three times, one for myself and the other two watching along as friends played on my PC. The second episode one and one third times; sad to say I lost interest during my second playthrough.

That pretty much corresponds to Falancas history. I've been through ToMI three times, through the Sam & Max Seasons three to five times (with Season 2 as my favourite).
  • edited March 2011
    Once each. I plan to replay the whole thing from the start once the series is over, though.

...Where the hell is Episode 3?
  • edited March 2011
    Since getting Episode 1 on the 9th March I've played it through four times.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2011
    I played through part one twice, and part two once so far. I haven't finished my review of part two yet, so I plan on playing through it again so I can look at it with a fresh eye. :)
  • edited March 2011
    I've played through each episode once but I plan to play through all of them collectively at the end. I just figure that if I keep replaying the episodes, I'll eventually begin to lose interest in them by the end. The longer I put off replaying them, the better experience I'll have when I play them all together.
  • edited March 2011
    You can't be serious. ;)
    I mean, if you need about two hours for the second episode, that's more than 1000 hours in the last 35 days, and that means you've played approximately 28.57 hours a day. You can't be THAT dedicated.

I played the first episode three times, one for myself and the other two watching along as friends played on my PC. The second episode one and one third times; sad to say I lost interest during my second playthrough.

That pretty much corresponds to Falancas history. I've been through ToMI three times, through the Sam & Max Seasons three to five times (with Season 2 as my favourite).

No silly! 500 total for both episode 1 and 2. I am the most hardcore TTG gamer. For real.
  • Episode one i played two and a half times; first on a crappy computer where it would only let me play up until the time travel sequence. Episode 2 once as well.

But I have re watched both on youtube playthroughs.
  • edited March 2011
    I played both about three to four times. Mainly because I was bored, waiting for Lime Odyssey from Aeria Games.

But, now I have Dragon Age to whet my appetite for a while.
  • edited March 2011
    Only once but I do plan to play through them all again in the future.
  • edited March 2011
    Two times every of em.
    Second time was needed cause i didn't found every refrence and hidden jokes cause of nerdasm ^^
  • edited March 2011
    Masta23 wrote: »
    Only once but I do plan to play through them all again in the future.

You know how corny that sounds? On this subforum? :rolleyes:
  • edited March 2011
    You know how corny that sounds? On this subforum? :rolleyes:

I've been resisting this one for a while, but since the corny gauntlet has been thrown down:

Marty: Wait a minute, Doc. What are you ralking about? What happens to us in the future? What do we become ******** or something?

Doc: Oh, no, no, no, no, no, Marty, you and Jennifer both turn out fine. It's the game, Marty, something has got to be done about the game!
  • edited March 2011
    Twice for Episode 1, once on PC and once on ps3. I've only played through the PC version of Episode 2 once. Can't wait until the ps3 release. :D
  • edited March 2011
    Too many times to even count.. Love them!
  • edited March 2011
    OrangeAce wrote: »
    I've been resisting this one for a while, but since the corny gauntlet has been thrown down:

Marty: Wait a minute, Doc. What are you ralking about? What happens to us in the future? What do we become ******** or something?

Doc: Oh, no, no, no, no, no, Marty, you and Jennifer both turn out fine. It's the game, Marty, something has got to be done about the game!

I rest my case. Rest nothing, my case is in a coma!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.