Is Lea Thompson going to make a surprise appearance?

Just because she didn't do the one or so line in the first game...doesn't mean that she won't join the VO cast.

Who here would like Lea Thompson to come in as a VO for the game?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I don't think it's likely at this point. And she had several lines in the second episode too.
  • edited March 2011
    We can always...hope! Or use TTG's Delorean to go back to 1984 and ask Lea to do a VO for a video game that will be released in the future while she is still shooting BTTF. lol
  • edited March 2011
    I don't think it's likely at this point. And she had several lines in the second episode too.

She did?
  • edited March 2011
    I think he meant Lorraine, not Lea Thompson.
  • edited March 2011
    I think he meant Lorraine, not Lea Thompson.

Lea Thompson IS Lorraine. Duh.
  • edited March 2011
    like other people said i doubt it.
    lorraine is already in the first two episodes it would be pointless to change the person who does the voice
  • edited March 2011
    It wouldn't be pointless. The person doing it sounds nothing like Lea Thompson.
  • edited March 2011
    Since they already seem to have a VA for Lorraine, it's unlikely. I suppose there's always a chance they can do what they did with Earl Boen, though.
  • edited March 2011
    It wouldn't be pointless. The person doing it sounds nothing like Lea Thompson.

I know that but i ment pointless because its not the most important thing, i didnt mean i actully like the person who does the voice work, if thats the case i agree with you i think they suck!
  • edited March 2011
    It won't happen.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Since they already seem to have a VA for Lorraine, it's unlikely. I suppose there's always a chance they can do what they did with Earl Boen, though.

Although it's massively unlikely that Lea will step in this late in the game, Lorraine has as of yet had 4 or 5 lines. This will increase in the next episode, though (because the ep 3 preview at the end of episode 2 shows us the Lorraine in-game model for the first time), and we would need Lea for that...
  • edited March 2011
    Someone should write her a really sweet letter and ask her very nicely.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Well, "send AJ over and take her by the hand" worked once, maybe... just kidding. ;)
  • edited March 2011
    I think the AJ thing was for publicity to market her appearance in the game. I'm sure she knew about it before hand. ;)
  • edited March 2011
    I think the AJ thing was for publicity to market her appearance in the game. I'm sure she knew about it before hand. ;)

The dance thing wasn't until like October iirc, meaning they met slightly soonish around when VA started for the second episode by my maths.
  • edited March 2011
    I would like to see her come do a vo in the game! It would be pretty cool to get as many BTTF charaters in the game as possible i think!
  • edited April 2011
    Lea Thompson would make a great Lorraine vo but whoever does do it, stinks. She sounds nothing like Lorraine.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.