There are to many unnecessary questions to ask

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
For example, you didn't need to ask agent Superball any questions in epesode 4. They should only let you ask the importent questions.

Comments

• edited March 2007
    I like to ask them.
  • edited March 2007
    Why should there only be the Important Queststions?
    I think that would be very boring.
  • edited March 2007
    "How are you?"
    "Please only ask me important questions, sir."
    "Do you ever have that dream where giant cotton swabs attack you in your sleep?"
    "I only get paid to answer important questions, sir. Now please leave."
  • edited March 2007
    Yeah! remove all unnecessary questions...
    And when you are at it, I think that the game has WAY to many hotspots that you can't interact with, what is the point with those??
    And why any intro's??? All these things just keep wasting my precious time!!!
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sorry, couldn't help it ;)
  • edited March 2007
    I think there should be more unimportant objectives, like paying bills or voting!
  • edited March 2007
    Hobophobic wrote: »
    I think there should be more unimportant objectives, like paying bills or voting!

Yepp! The unimportant things and the unnecessary questions are important.. the game feels bigger (and it is funnier)
  • edited March 2007
    Plus that's where the bulk of the jokes are found. If you look at the jokes in the main plot verses the jokes found by exploring and exhausting all your options, there is a vast differance in how many there are.
  • edited March 2007
    The writing is brilliant, I always ask the unimportant questions. The comedy in one episode of sam and max is twice as good as an entire season of the unoriginal and over-rated sitcom "friends". Maybe two. I really wish that show would disappear.
  • edited March 2007
    Yes lets get rid of all the unimportant questions and unimportant characters and unimportant locations..actually why don't we just get rid of sam & max entirely.. yeah that would be so much easier
  • edited March 2007
    Do you have any... unimportant questions to ask?
  • edited March 2007
    Don't make a movie, just write a synposis, and let it display as subtitles of a dozen of slides.
  • edited March 2007
    the non important questions is what makes the game fun for me since that is where all the humor comes from. If you remove all the "unnecessary content of the game, you are left with even a moreso linear adventure game.

what is your definition of immportant? For instance, when you talk to Superball, would it be better for you if he just said "Please step aside" when clicking on him or asking him questions like we are "freelance police?" It makes the game ess fun, but if telltale did it throughout the ep, we would miss funny hotspots such as the nutcracker and any other things that increases the funfactor of the episode.
  • edited March 2007
    fajerkaos wrote: »
    Yeah! remove all unnecessary questions...
    And when you are at it, I think that the game has WAY to many hotspots that you can't interact with, what is the point with those??
    And why any intro's??? All these things just keep wasting my precious time!!!
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And this game has way to much jokes. :( :( I don't like jokes... they make me laugh :( And why has Max to be in this game anyway? I vote for Sam: Freelance Boredom!

This post may contain nuts and irony ;-)
    sorry could also not resist
  • edited March 2007
    I just want one big shiny red button that says "Finish game". Nothing else.
  • edited March 2007
    Try Ctrl-w

;)
  • edited March 2007
    abdallah wrote: »
    I just want one big shiny red button that says "Finish game". Nothing else.

I was just about to say that the game should just skip to the ending credits as soon as you press Play, but you beat me to it, so it would be unnecessary of me to mention it, although I unnecessarily have mentioned it, making my post even more unnecessary than it would originally be, accentuated by the excessively long and unnecessary explanation that followed.
  • edited March 2007
    MrSneeze wrote: »
    I was just about to say that the game should just skip to the ending credits as soon as you press Play, but you beat me to it, so it would be unnecessary of me to mention it, although I unnecessarily have mentioned it, making my post even more unnecessary than it would originally be, accentuated by the excessively long and unnecessary explanation that followed.
    I dont think its necessary to tell you that I agree. Ah dang now ive done it. Another useless post. Its time that we cut away most of the english language - the few necessary things we really need to say can easily be expressed through grunts instead.
  • edited March 2007
    abdallah wrote: »
    I dont think its necessary to tell you that I agree. Ah dang now ive done it. Another useless post. Its time that we cut away most of the english language - the few necessary things we really need to say can easily be expressed through grunts instead.

Grunt grunt?
  • MelMel
    edited March 2007
    We could do it in Semaphore...

semaphores.jpg
  • edited March 2007
    i agree, most of the questions are useless, just like arms, liquor, and breathing................ i mean who needs air
  • edited March 2007
    fajerkaos wrote: »
    Grunt grunt?

OOOO OOOO OOOOOooo, snort!
  • edited March 2007
    Alright, this sketch has to stop here on account of being too silly. Off you go, move along, move along.
  • edited March 2007
    You don't frighten us, English pig-dog! Go and boil your bottom, son of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called MrSneeze, you and all your silly English k-nnnnniggets. Thpppppt! Thppt! Thppt!

(That's right kids, fight Python with Python!) :D
  • edited March 2007
    I fart in your general direction!
  • edited March 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    (That's right kids, fight Python with Python!) :D

S = [x**2 for x in range(10)]

(Take that!)
  • edited March 2007
    Tooooooooooooooooo funny!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.