Favorite Jurassic park Dinosaur

edited April 2011 in Jurassic Park
I have been looking for this thread for so long so i just decided to do it myself post your favorite Dinosaur from the movies personally I'm a velocirator all the way

velociraptor.jpg

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Well obviously it's gonna have to be Tyrannosaurus rex. When I saw the movie at it's premire at the age of 2 (yes my parents took me, and I loved it) I came out of that theatre walking like I was the rex from the film. Since then it's been my favorite dinosaur period.
  • edited April 2011
    Dilophosaurus.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5OOE4t33_pyOjfKOMr6_guFStcesMe0LbaHi4yooqhHdYYv6zCA&t=1
  • edited April 2011
    Dilophosaurus ALL THE WAY!
  • edited April 2011
    raptor's rock!!!
  • edited April 2011
    Velociraptor for the win. lol
  • edited April 2011
    T-Rex.

To lift Bruce Campbell's catchphrase, "Hail to the King, baby"! :cool:
  • edited April 2011
    T-rex, he isn't called the king for nothing.
  • edited April 2011
    The T-Rex and Raptors are both very cool indeed but my favorite has to be the Dilophosaurus just because of how unique of a dinosaur it is within the Jurassic park Universe. It spits poison that blinds you, it has a frill and in a way it's probably the most creepy of the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. Here we have a small and seemingly harmless dinosaur when suddenly its frill opens up and it spits in your eyes and your blinded. You can't see so its very hard to run away and all you have to go on is sound. Dilo could have been a creepy dinosaur in future films but no... they didn't want to go that route.
  • edited April 2011
    The T-Rex and Raptors are both very cool indeed but my favorite has to be the Dilophosaurus just because of how unique of a dinosaur it is within the Jurassic park Universe. It spits poison that blinds you, it has a frill and in a way it's probably the most creepy of the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. Here we have a small and seemingly harmless dinosaur when suddenly its frill opens up and it spits in your eyes and your blinded. You can't see so its very hard to run away and all you have to go on is sound. Dilo could have been a creepy dinosaur in future films but no... they didn't want to go that route.

Very true JP gave all three of the carnivores a unique trait, Dilo's being one of the coolest. I think instead of killing off both Mercenaries so quickly, save one, and replace the ceratosaurus scene with a Dilophosaurus pack that blinds the other guy.
  • edited April 2011
    Raptors! For their appearence, intelligence, agility, dexterity, size, vocalizations, hunting ability, speed, strength, and all around awesomeness.
  • edited April 2011
    Very true JP gave all three of the carnivores a unique trait, Dilo's being one of the coolest. I think instead of killing off both Mercenaries so quickly, save one, and replace the ceratosaurus scene with a Dilophosaurus pack that blinds the other guy.

That... would be awesome!
  • edited April 2011
    um out of all of them i would say the mosasaur from jurassic park redemption.. with Creatasaurus coming in second because of its epic randomness
  • edited April 2011

That would have easily boosted up Jurassic Park 3's awesome rating by over 9,000 or something. lol They really need to bring the Dilo's back. At least they'll be in the TellTale game.
  • edited April 2011
    Velociraptors are amazing,stealthy vicious intelligent killing machines.
  • edited April 2011
    I really like all the dinos from these movies. But if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be the T-Rexes (TLW Baby included).
  • edited April 2011
    Velociraptor and Tyrannosaurus
  • edited April 2011
    wow well so far we have raptors winning T-Rex by one i probably should have just put T-Rex raptor and dilos lol but to all three vegisaurus lovers very nice

Power to the raptors

Velociraptor.JPG
  • edited April 2011
    come on guys no vegetarian dinosaur lovers out there besides 2 brachiosaurs and 1 pachysepholosaur im some what shocked i thought there would be some trike lovers out there despite their brief appearance in JP 1 and 2

and btw thanks for no one voting spinosaur i hated them in JP 3 mostly because they killed T-Rex and totally took the stage as the baddest dinosaur which is so not true or cool JP should have stayed T-Rex as the main super predator absolutely hated that part of JP 3
  • edited April 2011
    and btw thanks for no one voting spinosaur i hated them in JP 3 mostly because they killed T-Rex and totally took the stage as the baddest dinosaur which is so not true or cool JP should have stayed T-Rex as the main super predator absolutely hated that part of JP 3

I agree 1000%. Honestly, I know that Jurassic Park sometimes bends the truth about dinosaurs but COME ON! Spinosaurus ate FISH! A TYRANNOSAURUS REX IS NOT A FISH! And I doubt a Spinosaur would be that ridiculous.... >:( Humph...
  • edited April 2011
    FPug wrote: »
    I agree 1000%. Honestly, I know that Jurassic Park sometimes bends the truth about dinosaurs but COME ON! Spinosaurus ate FISH! A TYRANNOSAURUS REX IS NOT A FISH! And I doubt a Spinosaur would be that ridiculous.... >:( Humph...

thanks for agreeing with me glad to know im not the only spino hater out there :)
  • edited April 2011
    My first ever JP toy was the water-spitting Dilophosaur and I was so disappointed that no Dilo made appearance in the two sequels. So my vote went to the Dilos.
  • edited April 2011
    me split Velociraptor and Tyrannosaurus Rex
  • edited April 2011
    Mouth full of serrated banana sized teeth coupled with a bite of 3,000 pounds of force, how could you not love the Rex?

While the Rex is and probably will always be king... the Allosaurus may have been much more scary... Sure Al was smaller and his bite was not as horrible... BUT they have found them with much more wounds that have healed... meaning they were balls to the walls, batshit crazy... when they wanted to eat you they didn't care if they hurt themselves in the process.. to me that is pretty terrifying, they figure they would run full forced at their prey leading with open maw... they were like a 2.3 metric ton defensive end...
  • edited April 2011
    i wish i could pick two the raptor and t-rex is my absolute favorites but i have been a t-rex fan ever since i could breathe......LONG LIVE THE KING!!!
  • edited April 2011
    I don't hate on Spino, really. It's a very cool dinosaur in it's own respect. Sure, it's not the gigantic, steroid-powered super predator that Jurassic Park set it up to be, (and again, I'm a real Rex fan) but it's still a very cool dinosaur. The JP Spino's design is just about even to me with its real counterpart in terms of how interesting and cool it is.
  • edited April 2011
    I absolutely love that spino has ZERO votes if he tried to bite a t-rex his jaw would break and next thing u kno hes only a pile of bones. i hated that the dumb guy who played paul kirby in jp3 said that spino is the new guy on the block and that rex never stood a chance.psshhh please thats why Rex is named king
  • edited April 2011
    I don't hate on Spino, really. It's a very cool dinosaur in it's own respect. Sure, it's not the gigantic, steroid-powered super predator that Jurassic Park set it up to be, (and again, I'm a real Rex fan) but it's still a very cool dinosaur. The JP Spino's design is just about even to me with its real counterpart in terms of how interesting and cool it is.

spino is a cool looking dinosaur i admit when i first saw jp3 i thot he was pretty friggin awesome until he killed rex then that made me not like the movie and not like spino and what made me hate spino is spino lover that are always bragging that he could annihalate T-rex.
  • edited April 2011
    I still get a kick out of it when someones tells me that the Spinosaurs wasn't real. lol

I was at the comic shop a few weeks ago and we started talking about Jurassic park. And someone said they didn't like that they used a fake dinosaur in the film. lol I wasn't able to convince him that the Spino was a real dinosaur. I tried and tried but after an hour I gave up.
  • edited April 2011
    well looks like T-Rex is now in the lead for most liked we need more raptor fans :D
  • edited April 2011
    I voted Raptor always loved those clever girls...
  • edited April 2011
    Even though I voted for Dilophosaurus, I'm really happy to see everyone loves ole Rexy. :)
  • edited April 2011
    Hey, what about the Compys????
  • edited April 2011
    Of course it's T-rex. How could it NOT be the top favorite?
  • edited April 2011
    For me it's a no-brainer; no need to ask who I'm gonna vote for...

t-rex-jurassic-park+ending.jpg

Yes, it's T-Rex!! :D
  • edited April 2011
    The Raptors from the first film
  • edited April 2011
    well it looks like rex is still in the lead and btw
    DiegoTengo wrote: »
    Hey, what about the Compys????

the name of a "compy" is compsognathis, compy is a nick name
  • edited April 2011
    Undoubtedly the tyrannosaurs.
  • edited April 2011
    well it looks like nobody likes those nasty spinos

and I'm surprised nobody likes gallimimus i mean come on that was one of the best scenes of the movie lol jk

nobody likes stegosaurus :confused:

nobody likes Corithosaurus

and i just realized i put 2 stegosaurus answers and spelled them both wrong well wow

the lead is trex followed by raptor and trailing slowly behind is dilo
  • edited April 2011
    The lack of support for Team Dilophosaurus, uh... staggers me.
  • edited April 2011
    well it looks like rex is still in the lead and btw

the name of a "compy" is compsognathis, compy is a nick name

Ya i know. that is why i said compy instead of comsognathis. ;) i was only stating that at the time, i was the only to vote for the compys. it actually surprised me a little that no one else voted for them. other then being eaten by a t-rex or hunted by raptors, it scares me to think of being attacked by a pack of these, just like in TLW.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.