If you had to choose what dinosaurs eats you which one woud it be?

edited August 2011 in Jurassic Park
:)

Like the topic states, if you had to choose on what type of dinosaur is going to make you its meal then which would you prefer?

Me it would be the T-Rex that ways its quick and less painful.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Dude..no....I'm not going to ponder what its like to be eaten alive. Thats just wrong.
  • edited April 2011
    Definitely not raptors. You are alive when they start to eat you. And death by dilophosaurus sounds particularly painful. Yeah I'm going to have to side with you on t-rex: quick and painless.
  • edited April 2011
    the new dino from the telltales game... being eaten while hallucinating
  • edited April 2011
    I'm gonna' have to say... bullet to the head. Can't feel them chomping on me then.
  • edited April 2011
    Ripped in half by two t-rexes like Eddie from Lost World.
  • edited April 2011
    you guys are f*cked up. I pick Brachiosaurus... :p
  • edited April 2011
    What is this, Final Destination: Jurassic Park edition?
  • edited April 2011
    hahahah i love this question...
  • edited April 2011
    New dino in the game, it will b fun/scary to die hallucinating :D
  • edited April 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »

If you were eaten by brachiosaurus, you would be crushed to death by flat teeth instead of quickly and less painfully by sharp teeth :P
  • edited April 2011
    My guess would be by a T-Rex, but it would have to be from it's buddy because I would be on the back of one of the T-Rex's trying to fight it.

Outnumbered at the end of the day.
  • edited April 2011
    A trex can just swallow me. I heard there is a gift shop in there. And a 1 way out. Its poopdeck.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm gonna go with Tyrannosaurus Rex. Quick and painful, but still quick. Dilo venom to the eyes doesn't seem like the most enjoyable thing, and you're alive when the Velociraptors start to rip you apart.
  • edited April 2011
    i would die by a sneak attack from a rex like the gallimimus
  • edited April 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »

bahahahaha same here just get crushed by it:D
  • edited April 2011
    If you were eaten by brachiosaurus, you would be crushed to death by flat teeth instead of quickly and less painfully by sharp teeth :P
    Uh, no, i would pull a Fred Flinstone and slide down its neck... duh!
    SeanJP wrote: »
    bahahahaha same here just get crushed by it:D

See, someone with common sense, everyone knows thats the best way to go! :p
  • edited April 2011
    LOL what a question. You seriously think that the T-Rex would be less painful. It would be like getting stabbed to death. That's presuming he doesn't eat you whole. How would you know?
    I would just get trampled on..less pain that way.
  • edited April 2011
    You Got A beef with me because your a vegetarian!
  • edited April 2011
    A trex can just swallow me. I heard there is a gift shop in there. And a 1 way out. Its poopdeck.

I heard it was a starbucks, did you know there is a starbucks at the centre of the universe too?

I would like to be asleep and have a sleepin triceratops roll over on top of me, it would be quick and painless.
  • edited April 2011
    I heard it was a starbucks, did you know there is a starbucks at the centre of the universe too?

I would like to be asleep and have a sleepin triceratops roll over on top of me, it would be quick and painless.

Triceratops cant eat me... it only eats nuts and branches< DArn look at my crotch!
  • edited April 2011
    This...is a seriously disturbing thread. Good job, guys! You've officially disturbed me, which takes some doing.

Also, I'd pick a brontosaurus because they don't exist! Muahahaha!
  • edited April 2011
    LOL, I love this question.:D 'How would you like to die?' XD

My answer: T. Rex. Greater chance of quick death, but NOT on the toilet, I've got to retain my dignity.:))) I study to become a lawyer anyway and I always have to check whether there are dinos lurking around when I'm going to the bathroom.
  • edited April 2011
    No Port a John huh?...... lol
  • edited April 2011
    I'd rather die from the compys. Getting eaten alive by dinosaurs, and high? Sounds like a hell of a way to die
  • edited April 2011
    I would much rather get torn in half like that Eddie? guy or at least chewed up or crushed quickly. That poor lawyer on the toilet looks like he got chopped off at the legs and possibly swallowed still alive. Just imagine the horror and pain of being in a stomach slowly disolved and alive to witness it all! Now thats a nightmare way to go. lol
  • edited April 2011
    then shoot your way out like the agent in the "men in black" movie
  • edited April 2011
    I would wanna be like rex, 1 of three ways.
    Eddies death
    chomped on like genero (Prolly crushed his spinalcolumn) and if i shit myself before hand... aw well i wanin the bathroom anyways
    or trampled like the guy in the lost world who got stuck on his foot.
  • edited April 2011
    Allosaurus for me, if i was being chased by a pack, i would just cook a grenade and take their lives with me.
  • edited April 2011
    Plesiosaurs, because I never get near the water, and all that bullshit.
  • edited April 2011
    yoshi.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    Rex, Rex! Oh yeah...
  • edited April 2011
    Plesiosaurs, because I never get near the water, and all that bullshit.

Pants, your selection is invalid because a Plesiosaur isn't actually a dinosaur and is considered by the scientific community to be an aquatic reptile.

Wikipedia agrees with me.
  • edited April 2011
    Pants, your selection is invalid because a Plesiosaur isn't actually a dinosaur and is considered by the scientific community to be an aquatic reptile.

Wikipedia agrees with me.

Well isn't that just peachy. Anyway, science isn't about your precious "facts." It's about gut! And grit! SCIENCE!
  • edited April 2011
    I'd actually pick being gored then being eaten. But if I was eaten, I'd choose one of those water monsters. That way my blood won't show on the ground, it'll float away.
  • edited April 2011
    Well isn't that just peachy. Anyway, science isn't about your precious "facts." It's about gut! And grit! SCIENCE!

And combustible lemons?!

Because science just isn't science unless you can invent a combustible lemon.
  • edited April 2011
    And combustible lemons?!

Because science just isn't science unless you can invent a combustible lemon.

...and burn down life's house. Yes.
  • edited April 2011
    ...and burn down life's house. Yes.

Okay, I totally approve of this, then. Let's go do it!
  • edited April 2011
    Okay, I totally approve of this, then. Let's go do it!

Bring me the sciencemobile and a liter of napthyme and it's on!
  • edited April 2011
    Bring me the sciencemobile and a liter of napthyme and it's on!

Will do! But...uh...my brother sorta got a hold of the sciencemobile and...well...it's sort of a golf cart. Still works just fine, though!

And Napthyme? Are you sleepy? I totally agree that a few winks does wonders for science, though. Wonders.
  • edited April 2011
    Will do! But...uh...my brother sorta got a hold of the sciencemobile and...well...it's sort of a golf cart. Still works just fine, though!

And Napthyme? Are you sleepy? I totally agree that a few winks does wonders for science, though. Wonders.

Nap THEEM. Lighter fluid. I thought you were supposed to be brilliant.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.