If you had to choose what dinosaurs eats you which one woud it be?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Nap THEEM. Lighter fluid. I thought you were supposed to be brilliant.

It's more fun to think about being able to drink a nap. It's just the sort of thing that Cave Johnson would have thought of!

Also, I just couldn't resist the alternate pronunciation of the "thyme" part.
  • edited April 2011
    It's more fun to think about being able to drink a nap. It's just the sort of thing that Cave Johnson would have thought of!

Also, I just couldn't resist the alternate pronunciation of the "thyme" part.

Fair enough. Oh, how I love what we've done with this thread!
  • edited April 2011
    Fair enough. Oh, how I love what we've done with this thread!

Indeed. The new thread tag is quite appropriate. Quite so.

Though, it could be argued that Cave Johnson is like a funnier and cleverer John Hammond, so this turn of events is at least tangentially related.
  • edited August 2011
    Tyrannosaurus Rex, I'm not sure how painless it would be but it would certainly be quick
    and at least I'd be somewhat hole when it finally devoured me
  • edited August 2011
    DarKGo wrote: »
    I'd rather die from the compys. Getting eaten alive by dinosaurs, and high? Sounds like a hell of a way to die
    Same here, Compys. A Painless, Happy, and Carefree way to go is my kind of carnage. If not that then the Pteranodons cause they're my favorite.
  • edited August 2011
    A trex can just swallow me. I heard there is a gift shop in there. And a 1 way out. Its poopdeck.

Weird Al?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.