What will you use the voucher for?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Does that mean I've used my voucher on a $9 game when I could have used it on an entire season for $30?? :(
  • edited April 2011
    For now yes but it has been said that if you used it to get the first episode of Hector then you will be able to get episodes 2 & 3 for free when they become available (though you may have to e-mail them about it).
  • edited April 2011
    Really? Well thats ok then :D
  • edited April 2011
    Wait, I haven't gotten my voucher yet, it comes through email right?
  • edited April 2011
    nblackburn wrote: »
    heres my views on this matter....

Personally i think that Telltale deserve our money for Jurassic Park, clearly they care about their fans and customers alike and that really does show with what they have offered us, not many company's would step up and offer things like that for a delay, so they have my full respect for that, so i'm going to get Hector and give them my money once Jurassic Park is available for preorder once again, we love you Telltale
    I couldn't agree more. In fact I couldn't help but feel guilty if I got Jurassic Park for free. Seeing as though I have already bought Hector, I might just give the voucher away to my brother or something.
  • edited April 2011
    For me it's a no brainer - I'm saving the code for Jurassic Park when it's ready for release again. I'm also going to buy one of the other games on the site (W&G or BTTF) in the meantime, so that Telltale still gets some money from me out of this in the end. It's the least I can do to show my appreciation for the service they've given us :)
  • edited April 2011
    i will use my voucher for nothing because the voucher is useless and only worth $24.99, not even enough to get Jurassic Park back.
  • edited April 2011
    TT was so kind and unique to refund and gift me an entire series that I would feel guilty to get JP for free... I think I'll use my voucher to make a gift to a friend, and then buy again JP.

A man after my own heart. I also am going to support Telltale by using my coupon on Hector and buying JP again in the fall.
  • edited April 2011
    chemistx2 wrote: »
    A man after my own heart. I also am going to support Telltale by using my coupon on Hector and buying JP again in the fall.

Sounds good to me. I'm going to do the opposite with my code, but for the same purpose of showing my support for Telltale.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.