Voucher Codes

edited May 2011 in Jurassic Park
You'll be able to use your free game voucher on any full season game, including Jurassic Park when we make it available for purchase again. The voucher will not expire.

Ok everyone were promised a free game, ANY free game including seasons for the delay on jurassic park, every game i try to use the code on, its still NOT FREE, what the hell is going on TELLTALE, you have gone against your word and i'm definatly not the only person who is very angry at this and not to mention upset, FIX IT!!!...
the vouchers are worth $25.00, how is that a free game when there little you can get with it. Jurassic Park cost $29.99 and how can people even get that with a voucher worth $25.00

Comments

• edited April 2011
    And you are lucky. I have tried mine and is giving $10 discount.

But anyway, I am happy with the way this situation is handled.
  • edited April 2011
    maarnas wrote: »
    And you are lucky. I have tried mine and is giving $10 discount.

But anyway, I am happy with the way this situation is handled.

They promised ANYTHING from the store, how can you be happy with them being untruthful to you and everyone else. Besides the voucher is not even good enough for Jurassic Park because that alone is $34.99.
  • edited April 2011
    nblackburn wrote: »
    They promised ANYTHING from the store, how can you be happy with them being untruthful to you and everyone else. Besides the voucher is not even good enough for Jurassic Park because that alone is $34.99.

Alans quote says any game, you're asking about the Sam and Max complete collection. It's a collections of three games. That is excluded as it's more than one game.
  • edited April 2011
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    Alans quote says any game, you're asking about the Sam and Max complete collection. It's a collections of three games. That is excluded as it's more than one game.

i was making a point, i didn't actually want to get that, i looked at monkey island, that's one game and i cant even get that, i then looked at the latest sam and max series, that's one game and guess what, i cant get that either. So what can i get with this voucher as all your series are $34.99?.
  • edited April 2011
    i was making a point, i didn't actually want to get that, i looked at monkey island, that's one game and i cant even get that, i then looked at the latest sam and max series, that's one game and guess what, i cant get that either.

There's a sale going on right now, add the game to your cart and try. When the sale is over the voucher will change automatically. Don't just look at what appears to be the $ amount.
  • edited April 2011
    There's a sale going on right now, add the game to your cart and try. When the sale is over the voucher will change automatically. Don't just look at what appears to be the $ amount.

Still says its $10.00, stop blaming me for your mistakes, regardless of what you have said, Jurassic Park is $34.99, that voucher isn't enough to cover the cost when it is released, so the voucher is not good enough, when Alan has said it will be, sorry but that doesn't look very FREE to me.

Alan says one thing, you say another. That's not good communication with your staff or customers, and im certainly NOT backing down, as i'm sticking up for all the people on this forum until be get what we deserve.

You really should of informed people about the collision with the sale before you started handing them out to people, that's bad communication with your customers again, we were promised a free game regardless of any sales and i'm not backing down until we all get one.
  • edited April 2011
    The voucher has always been described as being good for a single digital game of your choice. It does cover the regular price of JP, but because of the current Spring Sale we've notched the coupon down to 24.99 as that's the price of the most expensive game
    Currently available in the store. When the sale is over the coupon will go up
    To 34.99. There's no benefit to using the coupon now or later, it just dictates
    When you get your game.
  • edited April 2011
    The voucher has always been described as being good for a single digital game of your choice. It does cover the regular price of JP, but because of the current Spring Sale we've notched the coupon down to 24.99 as that's the price of the most expensive game
    Currently available in the store. When the sale is over the coupon will go up
    To 34.99. There's no benefit to using the coupon now or later, it just dictates
    When you get your game.

The most expensive game is $34.99

Ok, why did you inform people about this and how does that make sense dropping the value down so we cant afford anything because of the sale.
  • edited April 2011
    Ok, why did you inform people about this and how does that make sense dropping the value down so we cant afford anything because of the sale.

Several hundred people have redeemed their vouchers and gotten free games. You can afford any game in the store with it. If you're having issues with one of the games tell me which one so I can fix it, if you're having an issue with more than one give me your specific so I can try to help you.
  • edited April 2011
    Several hundred people have redeemed their vouchers and gotten free games. You can afford any game in the store with it. If you're having issues with one of the games tell me which one so I can fix it, if you're having an issue with more than one give me your specific so I can try to help you.

Ok the voucher now has magically started working now, which it didn't before hand. So you must of done something with my voucher recently.
  • edited April 2011

Because we offered a single game so during the sale multiple games
    Would potentially fall under the cost of the full 34.99. So that's why currently the coupon is for less so that even if you wanted our most expensive
    Digital game you could get it while, to put it bluntly, one can't stack games up because of the timing of our sale.
  • edited April 2011
    Ok the voucher now has magically started working now, which it didn't before hand. So you must of done something with my voucher recently.

You might have had something else active in your cart
    That you can't see on the end user side. Completely emptying your cart
    Often fixes things like that.
  • edited April 2011
    Sorry for my violent outburst before but it was very frustrating to me as i was waiting for this voucher for a while now, and for it not to work as promised tipped me over the edge. I was looking forward, so much to Jurassic Park that i couldn't even start to explain and i'm sorry for that and this takes some of that pain away. Thanks for fixing the problem with my voucher, we can all live in peace now and please don't hate me for being a d*** before. I do really love Telltale Games as its one of my favourite game developers and i really do care about you guys, i'm just very, very upset about Jurassic Park and want the best for everyone, and sometimes you have to stand up to get that, so i guess that's what i did, Sorry guys :(
  • edited April 2011
    Because we offered a single game so during the sale multiple games
    Would potentially fall under the cost of the full 34.99. So that's why currently the coupon is for less so that even if you wanted our most expensive
    Digital game you could get it while, to put it bluntly, one can't stack games up because of the timing of our sale.

Arrg, technicalities, my old foe, we meet again D<

Oh well, im sure ill figure out something to get.
  • edited April 2011
    mine only gives me half price - help
  • edited April 2011
    mine only gives me half price - help

I had the same problem with my voucher too. Do what I did, tell your problem to Telltale and they should sort your voucher out for you, my voucher was worth $25.00 because of the sale, it is actually worth $34.99 after the sale. Get in contact with Telltale and they should sort it out for you.

Nathaniel Blackburn
  • edited April 2011
    I haven't got voucher yet :( When will you send it, Alan?

Will I be able to "buy" by this voucher Jurrassic Park in autumn? On PC or PS3?
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Cez24 wrote: »
    I haven't got voucher yet :( When will you send it, Alan?

Will I be able to "buy" by this voucher Jurrassic Park in autumn? On PC or PS3?
    As I posted elsewhere:
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    Amy is taking care of the refunds manually one by one, so you just have to be a little patient.

Source:
    Just wanted to give everyone an update on the processing of Jurassic Park refunds. I'm handling each one of these individually so it's going to take a little bit of time to get to refund everyone and email you with your gift code. If you've already gotten a refund but haven't received an email just yet don't worry. I have to take my time with each order to make sure your refund completes and you're properly assigned a gift code. It takes a little longer this way but we want to get it right for everyone the first time around.
    As for the voucher itself, you will be able to redeem it for the PC/Mac version of Jurassic Park, but not the PS3 one.
  • edited May 2011
    my problem was internet explorer. the apply button for the code was missing + the site kept crashing. on firefox i could use the code so problem over
  • edited May 2011
    Does the voucher come in an email, bec.ause I havnt recieved it
  • edited May 2011
    Sorry for my violent outburst before but it was very frustrating to me as i was waiting for this voucher for a while now, and for it not to work as promised tipped me over the edge. I was looking forward, so much to Jurassic Park that i couldn't even start to explain and i'm sorry for that and this takes some of that pain away. Thanks for fixing the problem with my voucher, we can all live in peace now and please don't hate me for being a d*** before. I do really love Telltale Games as its one of my favourite game developers and i really do care about you guys, i'm just very, very upset about Jurassic Park and want the best for everyone, and sometimes you have to stand up to get that, so i guess that's what i did, Sorry guys :(

You have serious emotional issues dude. Getting a life helpes sometimes!
  • edited May 2011
    Sadonicus wrote: »
    You have serious emotional issues dude. Getting a life helpes sometimes!
    Jeez, he apologized! I think that pretty much demonstrates that his issues aren't that serious, and he's not the one who needs to get a life. ;)
  • edited May 2011
    thom-22 wrote: »
    Jeez, he apologized! I think that pretty much demonstrates that his issues aren't that serious, and he's not the one who needs to get a life. ;)

He may apologized, but all this ranting just doesnt seem normal to me
  • edited May 2011
    I pre-ordered Jurassic Park and got refund. Now where is my voucher code? I didn't get it via e-mail.

Edit: Oh, there is guy doing them manually one by one, shouldn't you guys automatice it?
  • edited May 2011
    I still don't have a voucher, or a refund. What's going on Telltale?
  • edited May 2011
    I didn't recieved any voucher. Should I be worried?

I also had preordered JP and didn't recieved access into some mystical forum. Should I be worried?
  • edited May 2011
    I didn't get a voucher as well. Did they run out of codes or something?
  • edited May 2011
    Still waiting my voucher code. :)
  • edited May 2011
    Same here
  • edited May 2011
    i still dont have mine either
  • edited May 2011
    I have received the refund but not the voucher
  • edited May 2011
    comquack wrote: »
    I have received the refund but not the voucher

Me neither!
  • edited May 2011
    its seems amy is sending the voucher codes out completely manually one by one.

got mine last thursday (12th of May), don't worry guys, you'll get your voucher codes soon enough
  • edited May 2011
    Cyphox wrote: »
    its seems amy is sending the voucher codes out completely manually one by one.

got mine last thursday (12th of May), don't worry guys, you'll get your voucher codes soon enough

I hope so
  • edited May 2011
    Still short of one code, got the refund recently tho.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.