What If You Can Change The Past

2»

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I wouldn't change anything. Well, not on purpose, anyway. Because rewriting any facet of the past would effectively remove my reason for going back to change said thing, resulting in a paradox. And paradox's are only fun when they don't result in the end of the universe.

Good point.
  • edited May 2011
    i would stop myself from taking these antiboitocs that ruined my life..... clindamycin.

NEVER TAKE THIS DRUG. never.....
  • edited May 2011
    ELB1985 wrote: »
    i would stop myself from taking these antiboitocs that ruined my life..... clindamycin.

What the hell happened?
  • edited May 2011
    ELB1985 wrote: »

I took that once a long time ago. It didn't do anything. Not even what it was supposed to do !!
  • edited May 2011
    Id use future technology to take over the world in the past.
  • edited May 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    Id use future technology to take over the world in the past.

XDMEh.jpg
  • edited May 2011
    i'd just warn my dad about overeating and hopefully he wouldn't have suffered a heart attack after having triple bypass surgery in 92
  • edited May 2011
    To somehow stop or solve the few things. Ex:
    Warning Lincoln about his murder
    Preventing Earhart disappearance
    Stopping James Ray from killing Martin
    Pushing bin Laden and foiling his 9-11 plan ect.
  • edited May 2011
    Everyone kills Hitler on their first trip :P.

http://www.abyssandapex.com/200710-wikihistory.html
  • edited May 2011
    Prevent George Bush from screwing up the economy lol
  • edited May 2011
    Had I known how things where going to turn out back in 1988 (Yes I actually graduated high school that year) I would have taken and ran with someone that asked me out at one point. I turned him down as I was already dating someone who I later found lied about his age, he was actually 21 and pretended to be 19 and was living with someone who was pregnant with his child. -.- I was 18 at the time. Twenty years later I met back up with the guy I turned down, he still has never married or had kids. Makes me wonder how things could have been. My best friend at the time ended up with him, but later cheated on him. He's on my facebook page and we chat now and then, but never can seem to find the time.

Twenty years is a long time for anyone. :/
Sign in to comment in this discussion.