Lego Jurassic Park

edited August 2011 in Jurassic Park
Since there´s a thread about a Lego Back to the future, i thought why shouldn´t there be a lego Jurassic Park thread. So what do you think, would it be cool if there would be a Lego Jurassic Park game in the future? :)

Comments

• edited May 2011
    So what do you think, would it be cool if there would be a Lego Jurassic Park game in the future? :)

I LOVED the "Lego Indiana Jones" games, especially the first (which was about the first three movies), the second was not that good. I really can imagine a "Jurassic Park" game, again with the wonderful track by John Williams and some great chase scenes - that could be a funny, iconic adventure. And why not? "Jurassic Park" is coming back - with the blu-ray and our new game!:)
  • edited May 2011
    Didn't Lego make a Dinosaur set yet? I don't think they would do it twice.
  • edited May 2011
    He was talking about a LEGO video game...
  • edited May 2011

Yeah Lego made sets for jurassic park. I have one at home. But i was talking about a video game and not a lego set.
  • edited May 2011
    Still doubt they do a game. TTG is a hard competitor. And JP:OG
  • edited May 2011
    Nah, I think it would be good. It would give a chance of a younger generation to get involved in the franchise.
  • edited May 2011
    I'd only play it to be the dinos and "eat" people. :p
  • edited May 2011
    I'd only play it to be the dinos and "eat" people. :p

I think there should be levels where you could play as a human and a dino
  • edited May 2011
    I think there should be levels where you could play as a human and a dino

Dude, if it was a lego game, there would be like 70 characters, all humans, and have different abilities. That's the way every lego game plays, and I love them!
  • edited May 2011
    On LEGO Star Wars games, you can play as droids and other creatures. I can perfectly imagine playing as a Compy or as a Raptor, the same way I can play as a MSE Mousebot, a GNK Energy droid, or a Droideka
  • edited June 2011
    On LEGO Star Wars games, you can play as droids and other creatures. I can perfectly imagine playing as a Compy or as a Raptor, the same way I can play as a MSE Mousebot, a GNK Energy droid, or a Droideka

Pretty much this, so I could see them letting you play as some of the smaller dinosaurs such as the Compy or the Raptor.
  • edited July 2011
    Lego needs to stop destroying ever franchise that they see.
  • edited July 2011
    leon101 wrote: »
    Dude, if it was a lego game, there would be like 70 characters, all humans, and have different abilities. That's the way every lego game plays, and I love them!

Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler gets the shovel like other characters do in other lego games, but for them its cuz theyre "diggers"! :p. Lex, Nedry, or Mr. Arnold get to solve all of the technological problems like fixing the cars or using the computers. Muldoon gets a SPAS-12 or a launcher, like other characters do in other lego games. Eric Kirby gets gas grenades. Anne from Trespasser (who better be included) gets to build everything (but hopefully the legos will stack easier for her than the boxes did in Tres... :rolleyes:). Roland Tembo and Ajay get hunting guns. Malcolm could... uh... predict stuff and lift up dinosaur skirts... (??? lol)
    We all know what each dino would do and it would be crucial that, after defeating a dinosaur you could unlock it as your own character. Dilos=spit, raptors=pounce+killing claw, stegos=tail attack, and you get the idea for the dinos. Wow, a Lego JP game could turn out quite good! :D
  • edited July 2011
    http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/1349-1?showpic=313 comes to mind

(Edit: in fact, some later Lego Studios sets were explicitly Jurassic Park 3 licensed, apparently)
  • edited July 2011
    Yep they were! I remember seeing them at my local Toymaster.
  • edited July 2011
    Yup, I have them... but theres only 2 sets
  • edited July 2011
    I had two of megablocks(?) Jurassic Park dinosaurs. The ones that had the frame built from lego and the head and other stuff was made out of paper.
  • edited July 2011
    The Handy King, can you post picture of ur lego set?
  • edited August 2011
    veki wrote: »
    The Handy King, can you post picture of ur lego set?

Yeah i can. But i could show you only the set itself i don´t have the package any more. :(
  • edited August 2011
    I'm not sure if a Lego Jurassic Park game would be a good idea, but thats only my opinion
Sign in to comment in this discussion.