Funniest moments in reality 2.0 *SPOILER CITY AHEAD*

2»

Comments

• edited April 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    The Internet Wizard's bit about how Typing is Fun made me chuckle. I don't remember the exact quote, so I need to play the game again...
    It was something along the lines of:
    Not Hugh Bliss: "If your question is not an option, you can type one up for me."
    Sam: "You can understand what we type?"
    Not Hugh Bliss: "Noo, but typing is fun, and is a great form of exercise."
  • edited April 2007
    Max's giggling at Prune Nuts had me rolling... I'd love to have a soundbite of that for MSN :P

And, of course, Max calling Sam a noob and enunciating "r0XX0rz" made my day. Too many great lines to list, really.
  • edited April 2007
    "Look! A three-headed internet!"
    I love Monkey Island.
  • edited April 2007
    Lots of funny stuff, but the one that sticks out to me as really clever is how the gravity machine says "You will fall!" I had to think about that one for a minute.
  • edited April 2007
    Have u tried to read the news ticker on reality 2.0? :)
    I got it, but I just realized that there's an easier way to see it by clicking "esc" button rapidly:D

it says
    "President Max demotes Florida to a territory" :)
  • edited April 2007
    It says the same thing as the newspapers in real life, you know. Or at least the one in the red box outside of Bosco's.
  • edited April 2007
    My favorite joke was when you talk to Max in (the real) Sybil's and tell him he can't get a tattoo and he mentions wanting one of something crawling out of a vat of toxic waste. I can't remember exactly what he says, but Sam says "Isn't that the logo for the FDA?" and Max says "Not yet."
  • edited April 2007
    I especially liked the reference to the Matrix (The closet door) in Sybil's office. And the fight sequences in Reality 2.0 were great too!
  • edited April 2007
    i liked putting the bug on the arcade and having his say he feels pretty and witty and gay and max's reaction, and then asking him how he is doing and sings i feel.. i feel.. i feel like a morning star... i feel... i feel

and also max's reaction to the pop ups and the slime
  • edited April 2007
    I like Jared's Steven Colbert imperssion. It probably tops David's Don Knotts impression from Episode 4.
  • edited April 2007
    Which of the three C.O.P.S. was the "Colbert impression"? Admittedly, Bob sounded a bit like Stephen, but not that much.

(I'm a frequent watcher, if you couldn't tell...)
  • edited April 2007
    I believe that's supposed to be more Moviefone guy and less Stephen Colbert (although I do love the Report :))
  • edited April 2007
    Never heard the Moviefone guy, to be perfectly honest. Because I work part time in a theatre, so I don't need to use such a service to get in since I get all my movies for free.
  • edited April 2007
    Much of the funny bits were covered.

The giant battle robot joke worked. Mainly because it was a build-up to the maim-tron 9000. But started off with satire. And Max seems to being getting away with insane yet effective policies.

Also funny was Max's policy coming back to haunt Bosco. Jimmy pointing out that what he was doing was now honest work. (for a certain value of honest)

The references to the missiles being fired at Bosco. Who didn't do that in the last episode.
  • edited April 2007
    I laughed hard at Sam's response to Max's suggestion to use "lube" on the 2+ sword. Can't remember the exact wording though.
  • edited April 2007
    Maxini wrote: »
    I laughed hard at Sam's response to Max's suggestion to use "lube" on the 2+ sword. Can't remember the exact wording though.

this isn't really exact but should be close enough:

Max: "Do what King Arthur did: Use some Lube!"
    Sam: "Arthur could pull the sword out of the stone because he was the rightful king. He didn't use lube."
    Max: "How naive!"
  • edited April 2007
    I Am The Master Of Gravity! You Will Fall!
  • edited April 2007
    I laughed so hard when it turned into a text adventure and Sam and Max had to read their own subtitles because there was no sound.

Of course I was laughing pretty hard through the rest of the episode, too, but mostly everything else has already been mentioned.
  • edited April 2007
    No one mentioned the "potion of subtration +1"? c'mon, that's classic!
  • edited April 2007
    "potions of staggering drunkeness" and "potion of immediate burning sensation" were my favorite ones
  • edited April 2007
    i enjoyed the literal form of the firewall, king arthur +2 sword thingy and especially the 3 headed internet

i dunno know but 3-headed internet sounds a little bit like the result of my work at the end of a week with only 20 hours of sleep

reality 2,0 is the perfect episode for mmorpg gamers and computer scientists
  • edited May 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    Never heard the Moviefone guy, to be perfectly honest. Because I work part time in a theatre, so I don't need to use such a service to get in since I get all my movies for free.

That's too bad, and since when do people use Moviefone to order tickets? Everyone I know uses it to check showtimes. :p
  • edited May 2007
    The Steve Wozniak joke had me rolling on the floor!
  • edited June 2009
    The moment in 205 where Sam asks from Max to distract Hugh Bliss and Max says, "Oh, I appear to be completely naked!" Was so hilarious!!!
    I love all "Max is naked" moments/jokes.
  • edited June 2009
    yael5012_y wrote: »
    The moment in 205 where Sam asks from Max to distract Hugh Bliss and Max says, "Oh, I appear to be completely naked!" Was so hilarious!!!
    I love all "Max is naked" moments/jokes.

Like the following? ;)

B: I'm naked!
    F: I'm naked!
    M: I'm naked! .... oh. I thought everyone was saying that.
  • edited June 2009
    Holy bump, Batman :D! I'm a bit surprised almost nobody mentioned the Dragon Quest parody, I thought it was hilarious, and Jared composed a really great battle theme. Pretty much every line was gold though, such a great episode.
  • edited June 2009
    I love when Sam says "Hey max, it's a mee, Sam"

Had me laughing on the floor!
  • edited June 2009
    Edit: Oh. Reality 2.0 not Season 2.

In reality 2.0 I really cannot choose.

Maybe the fight against the purple slime.
  • edited June 2009
    I remember when you get a rare card and Max really want it, but Sam doesn't agree to give it to him, and he says something lke: "Why I have this feeling that you only use it for evil?" It's really was funny, and remind me fo Murray of CMI
  • edited July 2009
    when you trick bosco to get his password: "Look behind you, a three-headed internet!!" :D :eek:
    and of course the mario-parody when max collects the coins
  • edited July 2009
    Cyphox wrote: »
    and of course the mario-parody when max collects the coins

Sam collects the coins ;-)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.