CSI Fatal Conspiracy Bug

edited July 2012 in Game Support
I beat all 5 cases but the CSI: Game Completed Gold trophy will not pop and thus the platinum trophy will not pop. This is very annoying because I spent time beating this game and getting all the trophies so I could get the platinum and now it will not pop. I tried going back and playing my last save on each level in order again and it did not pop. I played the end of the final case 4 times and it will not pop!

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Did you figure out how to get the trophy? Mine has done the exact same thing and I can't figure it out! Help please :-/
  • edited July 2011
    For the CSI you need to get into contact with ubisoft on the problem.

They also have a list of Patches for the Previous CSI games.
  • YnOYnO
    edited July 2011
    I beat all 5 cases but the CSI: Game Completed Gold trophy will not pop and thus the platinum trophy will not pop. This is very annoying because I spent time beating this game and getting all the trophies so I could get the platinum and now it will not pop. I tried going back and playing my last save on each level in order again and it did not pop. I played the end of the final case 4 times and it will not pop!
    trakin wrote: »
    Did you figure out how to get the trophy? Mine has done the exact same thing and I can't figure it out! Help please :-/

same here mate

i talk with sony and they send me here

with ubisoft is the same thing they dont do nothing....

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26052

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9381092429/m/3021013839
  • edited July 2012
    OK there is a trophy called CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, which is basically beating the game and for some reason it glitched on me and did not unlock. However, while I found a solution for it I screwed myself even more. Here is what happened.

I had 24/26 trophies in the game which the last two were the trophy mentioned above and the platinum. As per the suggestions of Warbear (thanks) I borrowed my friends PS3 and tried to do it on his console.

Steps:
    Your PS3 > Account Management > System Activation > PS3 System > Game > Deactivate > if done properly a message should pop up saying "Deactivation completed".

Friend's PS3 > create a new User (*** See more info below) > Sing Up as an Existing Member > use the email & password of the account you want to earn the trophy in and log in > while playing the game be sure to be off-line. Play the entire game over again and after earning the platinum (assuming it doesn't glitch on you again) sign in to the PSN and sync your trophies.

Warning: if you do not create a new user on your friend's PS3 and their account was never signed up whatever trophies they have earned will also sync to you. For my demise my friend had never plugged in his PS3 to the PSN and never signed up for a PSN ID. He earned 1 trophy (God knows how long ago) in Pro Evolution Soccer 2010. Of course the online servers are closed and the 2 online trophies are no longer obtainable and I got screwed even more.

I can never win. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
This discussion has been closed.