JP Collection Sale! MASSIVE! REALLY!!

2»

Comments

• edited August 2011
    wait......! don't count mine yet!
  • edited August 2011
    @jmine83 hi and the aution begins tomorrow?

URL: http://tinychat.com/jmine83
    Next Auction Begins —> 08/31/2011 @ 10:50 PM PST
    Next Auction Ends —> 08/31/2011 @ 11:00 PM PST

This is simply pulled straight from the initial post of the thread. I can't say its "tomorrow" because that's a relative term considering the time zones. So I don't know what "tomorrow" for you is.

As for the "JP3 Spinosaurus Attack", I presume you mean item no. JP3ACF-DIC17? The is currently already a bid on that item for $15 if you check the spreadsheet. If you read the "terms of sale" document, then you would know you therefore need to bid at least $20 or more to outbid on the item in question. So $16 is invalid.

Please read the "terms of sale" document. I can't emphasize that enough. If you read the document, then you would know that you need to RVSP before the auction, with me your attendance with a password supplied by you to me via private message. If you neglect to follow all the rules, you'll miss out.
  • edited August 2011
    im going to miss out on the great stuff :( too much money. oh well i will keep looking on ebay ...
    there is one item i do like JP1ART-1000
    where did you get it?
    is it all the Pieces and chunks?
    P.S i will probaly back out because of high bids!
  • edited August 2011
    im going to miss out on the great stuff :( too much money. oh well i will keep looking on ebay ...
    there is one item i do like JP1ART-1000
    where did you get it?
    is it all the Pieces and chunks?
    P.S i will probaly back out because of high bids!

Sorry for the delay in response.

As for JP1ART-1000, you're correct about the "pieces and chunks" bit. It's a big Raptor sculpture that unfortunately is broken and fragmented all over the place. And I was even super careful with it the whole time I owned it. It actually broke all on its own under its own weight just by sitting on my mantle from many years back. The original producers of the sculpture were apparently not thinking very well on this item if it breaks under its own weight.

At any rate, that's why I've priced the item in question at only $10. Otherwise if it were in excellent condition, I would be asking hundreds for it. It's actually very rare and I remember having a very difficult time finding it in the first place.

Anyways, hopefully you can agree that $10 for such an item in it's condition as it is, is reasonable. I would even be willing to take less than that. There is the chance of course if someone feels up to it, they might be able to glue it all back together and repair it good as new somehow.
  • edited September 2011
    JP3ACF-DIC17
    Spinosaurus attack i would relay buy it!
  • edited September 2011
    JP3ACF-DIC17

Sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately if you've been watching the spreadsheet, you'll see that someone is already planning to buy that item and the won the right to do so last month. However, so far the buyer 'jurassicpark85' has failed to pay and may soon loose the right to buy the item in question.

As always of course, just keep posted with the spreadsheet to see what's happening.
  • edited September 2011
    What item is, JP1MED-1000?
  • edited September 2011
    What item is, JP1MED-1000?

Well, if you look to the "Item" column description of that item number in the spreadsheet, then you'll find...

"JP VHS, Special Collector’s Edition [UK]"

So in other words, the item in question is a special, rare collector's edition of the original JP movie on VHS tape released exclusively in the UK back in 1994. The case itself is artistically crafted and chiseled to look like a block of rock with dinosaur fossils embedded into it. The VHS tape itself is inside of course.
  • edited October 2011
    Just a reminder folks, I still have lots of JP stuff left for sale if anyone is interested. Check the initial post of this thread for details.
  • edited October 2011
    JP3ACF-DIC17

Hey jmine83 i see you still have not sold it. i might buy this set. :)
  • edited October 2011
    Hey jmine83 i see you still have not sold it. i might buy this set. :)

Sounds good. Just send me a PM with your bid and if it's sufficiently good enough, I will record it. Thank you.
  • edited October 2011
    revive!
  • edited October 2011
    Just a reminder to anyone still interested, the next auction set is ending tonight. Please see details in the initial post of this thread for details.
  • edited November 2011
    will there ever be pictures for the standees? none of them have photos
  • edited November 2011
    jma1606 wrote: »
    will there ever be pictures for the standees? none of them have photos

Yes, there will be photos. The problem, however, has been since I'm on a very busy school schedule, I simply can't spare the time necessary just yet to more fully document the standees with the necessary photos. Before your post, I was basically planning to wait until the semester ends in mid-December to finally get around to taking the photos, but I'm beginning to see how that might be a disadvantage to me actually; that is, in due consideration to the upcoming holiday season and how a lot of potential buyers are more willing to buy JP merchandise for the holiday season. So, presuming there is potentially enough demand and interest in the standees, I could "maybe" get photos of the standees over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend in time for black Friday. Emphasis on "maybe" however. Taking photos of all the standees would basically be an all-day project. If not over Thanksgiving, then definitely for sure over the Christmas school break.

Once photos are taken and posted, I'll be sure to post and update about it to let everyone know. Let me know user 'jma1606' how seriously interested you are in potentially buying a standee, as your input and other users input on the matter will ultimately sway my decision on the matter.
  • edited November 2011
    New standee photos everyone! They are all online and in the photo gallery now for anyone interested in purchasing these awesome JP standees. Enjoy.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.