Graphics...a user can improve them after release...

edited August 2011 in Jurassic Park
i am honestly quite sick of everyone getting butt hurt over this games graphics...YES THE ENGINE IS OLD WE GET IT.

i plan on changing the minor graphical details to improve antialias and other features.... This is made possible with ENB series... i used it on Jpog and made it look relativeley modern, this can be done with any game and you can download graphical setups for one game and have it look good in another, to install it you put it in the same folder as the application that starts it, you modifiy it with a config file that can be changed via note-pad, heres a link, http://enbdev.com/index_en.html they have settings for modern games (MW2,GTA iv and san andreas, JPOG, etc)

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Agreed. But this is a forum, theres always going to be trolls and just fans that don't like the direction that game is being taken to.

The thing is that game grahics have advanced so much and theres people here that spend a great deal of time playing many video games and know all about all kinds of great amazing graphics out there.

And honestly you're really just baiting all the people that have "complained" by opening this thread...
  • edited August 2011
    Discussing modding or modding the game itself is prohibited on this forum, the thread is now locked.
This discussion has been closed.