Refund Use

edited August 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hey, Telltale just a simple question: Can I use my refund for a console version of the game, or does it have to be the PC version?

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Its for a game in the Telltale Games store you will not be able to use it elsewhere.
  • edited August 2011
    But if they sell the console version in their store, can I use my refund towards that?

Anyone?
  • edited August 2011
    If they do sell it in their store then I want to lean towards a yes..but it also depends on many other things as well.
  • edited August 2011
    I'm still not sure if we'll have it in our store but if we do you will be able to use it.
  • edited August 2011
    Awesome! I hope you, because then I will be getting two copies!
  • edited August 2011
    thanks for the responses guys I hope you get it in store as well
  • OMAOMA
    edited August 2011
    Well, based in previous game releases, I'd say the TTG store will only carry the PC version, so you won't be able to purchase the game for console using the preorder coupon. Maybe this time they do otherwise, but still, I think it's not likely.
  • edited August 2011
    OMA wrote: »
    Well, based in previous game releases, I'd say the TTG store will only carry the PC version, so you won't be able to purchase the game for console using the preorder coupon. Maybe this time they do otherwise, but still, I think it's not likely.

What? Every occasion of a retail TTG game has been available on the Telltale store. Right now, it's just Sam and Max's seasons on wii, which were removed a while back.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.