help :( i cant download BTTF ep 5 from psn...

edited September 2011 in Game Support
hey guys.i bought the back to the future series game from psn in the 10 euros sale.the moment i got it they were 4 episodes available which i enjoyed them.
now the last episode is up on psn but sadly it wotn allow me to download
the sale cleary states that i will get all of my 5 episodes when they release.
can you please help me?i want to play the last episode and i find this whole thing a little annyoing
thank you

Comments

• edited August 2011
    dourvas wrote: »
    hey guys.i bought the back to the future series game from psn in the 10 euros sale.the moment i got it they were 4 episodes available which i enjoyed them.
    now the last episode is up on psn but sadly it wotn allow me to download
    the sale cleary states that i will get all of my 5 episodes when they release.
    can you please help me?i want to play the last episode and i find this whole thing a little annyoing
    thank you

hey dute can u give me anymore more info maybe a pic of the problem wat do u mean like the episode is not there all together or u try to download it and it wont install or it wont download at all????
  • edited August 2011
    thanks for answering man.well it is there since i search '' BTTF'' on the search function of psn but every time i try to download it i get a message that i dont have permission to get it

update : the message reads '' this content cannot be accessed on your account''
  • edited August 2011
    Have you tried contact PSN support?
    http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

They show forum (other users, I'd stick with the last 3), twitter, phone and email support there. They'd probably be able to help you faster since you purchased the product through their service.
  • edited August 2011
    dourvas wrote: »
    thanks for answering man.well it is there since i search '' BTTF'' on the search function of psn but every time i try to download it i get a message that i dont have permission to get it

update : the message reads '' this content cannot be accessed on your account''

try this go to the store and go to all games and then ps3 games then go to a-c and go down till u see back to the future and go into that all 5 episodes should be there
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    Hi dourvas, sounds like a PSN account issue rather than something Telltale can help with.

Telltale's response on another thread:
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    I'm hearing from multiple users in the UK who are having this problem. It looks like people are reporting it with other games too. Because we can't see into PS's billing system at all you will need to contact them.

Best of luck.
  • edited September 2011
    FYI, I had the same problem. I sent a mail to a general Norwegian Playstation support email address (since I bought it through the Norwegian PSN), and it was eventually fixed.

By the way: I sent the mail in English, not Norwegian, which was probably a good thing, since it seems to have been forwarded to a Finnish support center (Nordisk Film Hotline Fi) for some reason. :)
This discussion has been closed.