Hector Episode 2 Mac Flickering

2»

Comments

• edited February 2012
    I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. You can't just keep saying "We have no ETA but we're aware of it" for this long. This is a bug that is bad enough that people aren't playing the game, and it should be relatively simple to fix.

With a somewhat small developer like Telltale, the goodwill of the fans is what makes or breaks you. Leaving fans waiting for a year on something like this doesn't make them very happy to spend more money on your games.

I get that you might be short on hands right now, but this should really be a priority, and it's clear that it's not.
    I actually stopped from buying games from Telltale because of this bug. Last one was Jurassic Park... not any more until they fix this.
  • edited February 2012
    Another half a month...
  • edited March 2012
    I think we were left for dead... walking dead...

We are collateral damage from past games...

Not happy at all
  • edited March 2012
    There is no hope for telltale support system...
  • edited March 2012
    No response?

Is this really that hard of a patch to fix?
  • edited March 2012
    Hi,

Our QA department is aware of this issue, meaning there's an open bug for the development team to look at, but I haven't been offered any update on when it may be patched, or if there's a potential workaround. If you purchased the game through our site, please send me a PM with your order number and I'll get you a refund.

Thanks,
    Michael
This discussion has been closed.