New footage released! Parasaur attack!

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Thanks shamuboy for the video but the episodie 2 only 3:22 min?. Is only about a small sample or the full episode 2?.
  • edited August 2011
    It's a small sample of episode 2.
  • edited August 2011
    Yes. I just wanted to show this since in the PAX Day 2 promo they showed the attack scene behind a person while they talked. And this also explains what Harding went into during the attack. It's like some sort of storage area.
  • edited August 2011
    Thanks for the information.

I like the example but what not I liked is when Harding to go upstairs and in the video scene is a small interval of 1 second that the screen is static, no flow. Occurs twice when the character is not manageable.
  • edited August 2011
    This a demo dude. Not the final game.
  • edited August 2011
    JPFan wrote: »
    Thanks for the information.

I like the example but what not I liked is when Harding to go upstairs and in the video scene is a small interval of 1 second that the screen is static, no flow. Occurs twice when the character is not manageable.

It was worse in earlier Demo's, but they are fixing it.
  • edited August 2011
    wow cool beans thanks for sharing
  • edited August 2011
    Really love the raptor animations, they look spot on. Just hope that if those ARE the same raptors that attack Ellie, Grant, and the others that it's explained why they'd give up on one food source.
  • edited August 2011
    Really love the raptor animations, they look spot on. Just hope that if those ARE the same raptors that attack Ellie, Grant, and the others that it's explained why they'd give up on one food source.

The raptor issues is one that I've also been weary of. I'm sure that when the game is released we will be able to figure it out. But remember this is episode 2 of the game. I think this happens after the copter rescues the movie survivors and at this point the 3 raptors from the movie are dead and one locked in a freezer.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.