Family Guy Reference

edited September 2011 in Jurassic Park
Just saw this today and felt the urge to share it lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yFmwCZ6Bws

It's the first time I've ever seen them make a JP reference haha

Comments

• edited September 2011
    They've made tons of them. My favorite is the Executive Bathroom.
  • edited September 2011
    Yeah they've made quite a few Jurassic Park references.

1. There's a scene where peter or lois reference a person and say "blank doesn't wan't to be fed he wants to hunt"
    2. There's a scene that parodies the broken chain left after the Rex eats the goat
    3. There the executive bathroom scene as mentioned above
    4. Peter hums the Jurassic Park theme songs when they fake Quagmire's death by really stupid circumstances one being a dinosaur or something, hence the Jurassic Park theme

those are some I've remembered off the top of my head. They reference Indiana Jone's alot too and obviously Star wars.
  • edited September 2011
    They also do a parody scene of the guy being eaten on the toilet.

EDIT: Here's a few that were already mentioned,

Quagmire's Death

Executive Bathroom
  • edited September 2011
    There's also a clip where Peter makes a reference to the Dilophosaurus. Its in one of the first few episodes
  • edited September 2011
    There is also the episode where Lois and Peter go on their second honeymoon, and in the crappy hotel there is a hooker and Peter says "Keep absolutely still. Their vision's based on movement!"
  • edited September 2011
    I honestly hate this show, but that was pretty funny.
  • edited September 2011
    mannyguy1 wrote: »
    Yeah they've made quite a few Jurassic Park references.

1. There's a scene where peter or lois reference a person and say "blank doesn't wan't to be fed he wants to hunt"
    2. There's a scene that parodies the broken chain left after the Rex eats the goat
    3. There the executive bathroom scene as mentioned above
    4. Peter hums the Jurassic Park theme songs when they fake Quagmire's death by really stupid circumstances one being a dinosaur or something, hence the Jurassic Park theme

those are some I've remembered off the top of my head. They reference Indiana Jone's alot too and obviously Star wars.

Scenes 1 and 2 go together. They're about Toby Keith. Pretty funny, though my favorite's the executive bathroom...
  • edited September 2011
    Thanks for the posting the links, everyone! I knew about a few of them but the executive bathroom has definitely taken the spot as my favorite.
  • edited September 2011

LOL not exactly on the same page. :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.