It's been a long wait... What did you do to cope?

edited October 2011 in Jurassic Park
Wow. Time really flies. I think my last post here was when the original release date was terminated back in the Spring. I'm now so excited for the release on the consoles in November. If it comes out for the Wii, I will get that because that is all I got. I don't quite know how I coped so well between the upset and now. Well, let's see... I think I forgot about the game altogether because I moved during the end of Spring. I then spent the summer at a college learning にほんご! (Japanese lol) And then one day I turned on the tv and what do ya know, Steven Spielberg is talking at Comicon. When he announces JP4, I freaked out with excitement!!! Then I remembered about the game. So here I am now, starting a new school year already and the game is on the way :).

So, what did you do to cope with the long wait for Jurassic Park: The Game? :confused:

Comments

• edited September 2011
    LOL I literally checked the forums every day…this is the first time I can’t stand my excitement over an computer game :D
  • edited September 2011
    I just lurk JPlegacy forums..because one of my buddies is a member there.
  • edited September 2011
    I play other games and venture here for updates and reading rants.
  • edited September 2011
    My wait is getting very long, I have a huge desire to play this game and what I'm doing to make the my wait is not long, (as far as consoles are concerned), I bought several new games, (FIFA 12, Fórmula 1 2011, Virtua Tennis 4 and Driver SF).

Telltale please, give some new news of the game. Thanks.
  • edited September 2011
    Seeing as I usually don't bother with forums, I've been spending an unusual amount of time on this one. So I guess the answer is wasting time here and on other video games.
  • edited September 2011
    Playing Games like L.A. Noire, God of War (all five ps3 versions) and reading up any news on the forums here, simply put, just putzing around twirling my thumbs lol
  • edited September 2011
    I cried alot.. ate some dinner here and there. My wife and I held hands one day that was cool... hmm lets see. Played some bttf... Found Jesus, then lost him again somewhere in the cracks of my couch cushions. Kept up to date here on the boards.. and invented a new way of walking I do not wanna brag but apparently it caught on and everybody was talking about it and getting their minds lost....
  • edited September 2011
    I got killed....um, twice actually, by Velociraptors. But whatever, I'm alive again so I can't really complain.

okay that may be totally untrue

But I did buy a Shotgun based solely on the fact that it has a similar folding stock to Muldoon's Spas-12 lol, It's not legal to run around the woods and play Jurassic park with it, but it's still fun
  • edited September 2011
    I kept up appearences in the forums to a certain extent, wasted time at my job, went through 3 different cell phones, added to my JP collection, begun work on modifications for my JP Halloween Costume from last year, started work on another costume for a friend, watched the Action Montage 500 million times, and that's about it I think.
  • edited September 2011
    Let's see...

I lurked the boards, watched a Jurassic Park 1 and 2, played Back to the Future, did some of my course work, spent a ridiculous amount of time on StumbleUpon, played some more Back to the Future, slept for a few hours and repeated the cycle.

As you can see, I'm quite the productive individual.
  • edited September 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I cried alot.. ate some dinner here and there. My wife and I held hands one day that was cool... hmm lets see. Played some bttf... Found Jesus, then lost him again somewhere in the cracks of my couch cushions. Kept up to date here on the boards.. and invented a new way of walking I do not wanna brag but apparently it caught on and everybody was talking about it and getting their minds lost....

I see you live in Wisconsin! I live here in Wisconsin too! Where are you exactly???
  • edited October 2011
    I passed a lot of exams, watched the BTTF trilogy, played BTTG:TG, traveled to Austria and Germany, started my thesis and now I will watch Jurassic Park.:P
  • edited October 2011
    Im from the Eau Claire area
  • edited October 2011
    Honestly, tried not to think about it. Just wasted time with other games like BTTF, Ocarina of Time 3D, and Portal 2. Lost a job. So really grateful for the free game coupon at this point!
  • edited October 2011
    I buried myself in craploads of school work and also got caught up on a number of TV shows. I haven't been on the boards much these last few months, partly because of the JP delay, which I don't mind so much, I'd rather they spend more time working on it if they think it needs it, and partly because of BttF, which I found extremely disappointing.
  • edited October 2011
    I've forgotten about it basically, and will be ready to grab it when it finally comes out in November.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.