Which system do you think will perform the best for Jurassic Park: The Game?

edited October 2011 in Jurassic Park
I'm kinda bummed that no Wii version will be released because that is my main system at home. Oh well. Which system do you think will perform the best when playing Jurassic Park: The Game? ジュラシクパク:テレビイゲイムです!!! :rolleyes:

Comments

• MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited September 2011
    Hey, as long as you are making a list to speculate upon, don't forget to add the iPad (2) version! ;)
  • edited September 2011
    when's the ipad2 version coming out eh Mark?
  • edited September 2011
    Oh..Hey look an Ipad2 version showed up on the poll.
  • edited September 2011
    How did that happen? I'm actually legitimately confused here as I was trying to add IPad 2 earlier.

あな他輪しましたか?:confused:
  • edited September 2011
    I added it to the poll. All you have to do is go to Edit Poll options.
  • edited September 2011
    When you say perform the best, do you mean sell more copies or that the program will look and perform better? If it's the latter, the only logical answer is PC. Anybody who is serious about gaming has a PC that's more powerful then any console (or of course an IPad).
  • edited September 2011
    I think most people won’t vote for the system which will perform the best but for their favourite platform :D
  • edited September 2011
    Yep, voted for PS3 cause it's my sytem of choice. lol
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited September 2011
    synJP wrote: »
    when's the ipad2 version coming out eh Mark?

Unfortunately I have no idea. For the moment, the word is "Sometime later". :)
  • edited September 2011
    piccobello wrote: »
    I think most people won’t vote for the system which will perform the best but for their favourite platform :D

yep probably. you should vote for performance quality. don't vote for PC right away because most people don't have those state of the art gaming PCs. they have crummy, slow ones like mine lol.

私輪とても元気ですね!!!
  • edited September 2011
    DiegoTengo wrote: »
    yep probably. you should vote for performance quality. don't vote for PC right away because most people don't have those state of the art gaming PCs. they have crummy, slow ones like mine lol.

私輪とても元気ですね!!!

It doesn't have to be a state of the art computer to handle the game better than consoles. It just can't be a *ahem* dinosaur.
  • edited September 2011
    Elogotar wrote: »
    It just can't be a *ahem* dinosaur.

Very good choice, sir. May I suggest a little musical accompaniment to emphasize your delightfully witty pun?
  • edited October 2011
    Elogotar wrote: »
    It doesn't have to be a state of the art computer to handle the game better than consoles. It just can't be a *ahem* dinosaur.

Then mine is a dinosaur because I can't play Back to the Future or even Poker Night at the Inventory unless they're on the lowest settings.

Unfortunately, PC will just have to do for JP at first. I have no guarantee of steady income by the time the game comes out, so that free game code is going straight to JP for PC.
  • edited October 2011
    Very good choice, sir. May I suggest a little musical accompaniment to emphasize your delightfully witty pun?

I am totally bookmarking that page for future reference! XD

Frankly, I figured somebody would see that and just groan then /facepalm.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.