Who would've liked a role in a JP film?

edited October 2011 in Jurassic Park
I know I would! It would be so much fun to do. It must be awesome to be with huge animatronics because even though the dinosaurs aren't real, you still probably feel very scared. I would see myself playing a role as a kid because I look very young for my age. What about you??? :D

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Huge animatronics ?

Poor basterd.

We're in 2011. It's rather "HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUUUUUUUUUGE .... green background."
  • edited September 2011
    I'm going to change the name of this thread so it's not misleading to other forum members.
  • edited September 2011
    Going back to when special effects were good, I'dve killed for a role in a JP film, (still would). But with CGI the mainstay now, working with a greenscreen just seems lacklustor in comparison
  • edited September 2011
    I don't care! I'm a young actor and I would give it my all!!! Maybe if JP4 goes through, I could make my mark in Hollywood!
  • edited September 2011
    If it were possible for me to get a Part in a JP film, I wouldnt care if I was some unlucky bastard that gets eaten by compies, I'd be happy
  • edited October 2011
    Going back to when special effects were good, I'dve killed for a role in a JP film, (still would). But with CGI the mainstay now, working with a greenscreen just seems lacklustor in comparison

Boy, isn't that the truth. Unfortunately, puppetry/animatronics has gone from awesome to suck since Jim Henson and Stan Winston passed away. And just look at the behind-the-scenes stuff for the Star Wars prequels, most of those "sets" don't even exist and pretty much all the aliens are CGI instead of make-up or anything like that. That's why I liked the 2009 JJ Abrams Star Trek. The sets were real and the aliens were mostly make-up and masks, and a lot of the special effects, not counting the outer space stuff, were physical.

But yeah, that is one of the downsides to there being a possible JP4. The dinos will be totally CGI. Probably won't be much on-location stuff either.
  • edited October 2011
    I wouldn't have wanted a role nor any of you for Jurassic Park(at least the first one). It's a great movie and, no offence, but I bet you're all lousy actors.
  • edited October 2011
    oh but u r too no offense :D
  • edited October 2011
    As a background character or as an extra i'd totally do it
  • edited October 2011
    i would but i do not want to die in the movie.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.