The lost world Jurassic park: The game

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
When Jurassic Park the game is released and is a success, I want them to make The lost world Jurassic park the game. Anyone with suggestions such as Dinosaurs, plot, and ect. post them here.
thelostworld.jpg
Here's a list of Dinosaurs I'm suggesting.
Compsognathus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus
Stegosaurus
Troodon
Pteranodon
Velociraptor
Pachycephalosaurus
Carnotaurus
Parasaurolophus
Tyrannosaurus
Triceratops

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Geez, the first game hasn't even been released yet.
    Regardless I think it would have to be about Dodgson and his crew on the island concurrent to the movie.
  • edited October 2011
    The Lost World if they would like to see the game as an Italian dinosaur Scipionyx samniticus or Tethyshadros insularis
  • edited October 2011
    crochunter wrote: »
    The Lost World if they would like to see the game as an Italian dinosaur Scipionyx samniticus or Tethyshadros insularis

negatory i think it should be about site b before the hurricane that forced ingen to evacuate and include biosyn in that plot and have it tie into the movie, like have the british familiy that got attacked be undercover for biosyn and strategically plans InGen's bankruptcy, somehow having inGen win out after the san diego incident? perhaps following bill yoder as he works for inGen's dinosaur hunting teams on Site B in 1997 and realizes the bio syn connection???
  • edited October 2011
    I think they should focus on the remaining ingen crew that got stranded out in the fields with the raptors. That would be interesting if some actually survived and had to fight they're way through the jungle until the ships came back to drop off the Rex and finally discover the survivors.

I agree with all of the dinosaur choices from JPTGfan (novels rule!!), but I do feel that the stegos need to be there, just maybe for a cameo. And maybe even Baryonyx if we don't see him in this game.
  • edited October 2011
    I think they should focus on the remaining ingen crew that got stranded out in the fields with the raptors. That would be interesting if some actually survived and had to fight they're way through the jungle until the ships came back to drop off the Rex and finally discover the survivors.

I agree. It should focus on the surviving members of Roland and Peter's ingen crew that were left behind and had to fight they're way through the island and they find the S.S. Venture returning The Male T-Rex and his infant back to the island and the ingen members escape aboard the venture.
  • edited October 2011
    swgnate, I did not say anything about the plot, I just said I'd like to see a dinosaur Italian, and I put the 2 most famous.
  • edited October 2011
    crochunter wrote: »
    swgnate, I did not say anything about the plot, I just said I'd like to see a dinosaur Italian, and I put the 2 most famous.
    I think it would be cool to have a game about Jurassic Park Europe and Jurassic Park Japan actually. It's a cool thought. :)
  • edited October 2011
    I think it would be cool to have a game about Jurassic Park Europe and Jurassic Park Japan actually. It's a cool thought. :)

Yea the novels mention them, I wonder how far along they were, Of course with climate differences, they would need to breed northern dinosaurs like cryolophosaurus to fit with europes climate
  • edited October 2011
    I wouldn't mind an entirely original story.. But I would also gladly check out one in the LW time frame as well.
  • edited October 2011
    I like this idea. ^-^

I doubt it would be able to fit all of the dinosaurs though. (Unless the episodes had more, such as 7-10 episodes)
  • edited October 2011
    Would love a game that dealt with the hurricane on Site B and the evacuation of the island. Site B also opens up a great deal of creativity that telltale could do with the game design seeing as how they could stray from things in the movies. Really loved the sequoia look of TLW, hiding from a Rex or Carnotaurs in between the trees would be great. Really just bristling at the seam with ideas on how that game could be wonderful. Maybe also show some of the facilities they showed in the movies when they weren't all run down, or tie in the storyline from the book with Biosyn and Dodgson on the island as one last ditch effort since Isla Nublar went belly up.
  • edited October 2011
    good idea of Jurassic Park Europe, Hammond dies in the books before building if I remember, but in the movies is still alive,
    but also the story of the hurricane to Isla Sorna is beautiful to see dinosaurs and people taken away by the wind and more destruction.
    regarding the Italian climate in the Cretaceous was similar to that of the Bahamas, so at that time Italy was only islands and lagoons.
  • edited October 2011

I actually heard of a JP3 video game Idea in the JPlegacy forums that involves JP Europe. Here's a Link: http://jplegacy.org/board/showthread.php?p=689627#post689627
  • edited October 2011
    JPTGfan wrote: »
    I actually heard of a JP3 video game Idea in the JPlegacy forums that involves JP Europe. Here's a Link: http://jplegacy.org/board/showthread.php?p=689627#post689627
    Someone needs to do a map of Jurassic Park Japan!
  • edited October 2011
    Lost world seems more like a survival horror to me, something more like Trespasser, but without the hideous bugs.

Unless it was a prequel to Jurassic Park or a sequel when the hurricane hits and people have to evacuate and survive together then it seems more like a telltale job. I'd be a serious uphill struggle to get a Lost World game based on the films to work like what they've done brilliantly in this one.

I'd say give the Lost World/Trespasser licence to 2K games (because Bioshock - com'on! Feels perfect love-match for a Trespasser type game), and keep these kind of games to Isa Nublar or Isla Sorna when the dinosaurs have only just started to invade human space. Instead of Humans invading Dinosaur space.
  • edited October 2011
    Someone needs to do a map of Jurassic Park Japan!

Well here's a list of Dinosaurs I'm suggesting for JP Japan.
    Alioramus
    Dilophosaurus
    Dsungaripterus (A Pterosaur)
    Gallimimus
    Mamenchisaurus
    Microceratus
    Oviraptor
    Prenocephale
    Saichania
    Tarbosaurus
    Therizinosaurus
    Tuojiangosaurus
    Velociraptor
    Wuerhosaurus
    Yingshanosaurus
  • edited October 2011
    mikey485 wrote: »
    no more jurassic park. More monkey island

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • edited October 2011
    the first game hasn't even come out yet. It may not be all that great

your pessimism will cost you dearly my friend.
  • edited October 2011
    No more Jurassic Park. More Monkey Island
    Are they mutually exclusive?
  • edited October 2011
    all except Carnotaurus and Albertosaurus.
  • edited October 2011
    Well here's a list of Dinosaurs I'm suggesting for JP Japan.
    Alioramus
    Dilophosaurus
    Dsungaripterus (A pterosaur)
    Gallimimus
    Homalocephale
    Mamenchisaurus
    Oviraptor
    Protoceratops
    Saichania
    Tarbosaurus
    Therizinosaurus
    Tuojiangosaurus
    Velociraptor
    Wuerhosaurus
    Yingshanosaurus
    Whoah! Great choices :) love em. Can I make a suggestion though? Could you change Protoceratops to Microceratus? I just think that they would've used those in the novel since they had already bred them. Anyway that sounds awesome, if you are in any position to do a map for JP japan I'd love to see that.
  • edited October 2011
    Whoah! Great choices :) love em. Can I make a suggestion though? Could you change Protoceratops to Microceratus? I just think that they would've used those in the novel since they had already bred them. Anyway that sounds awesome, if you are in any position to do a map for JP japan I'd love to see that.

Okay. Microceratus it is. But I don't think I can make the map. Why? Because... (This is so embarrassing.) I'm Terrible at art. So I'm going to ask T-Rex_Master, the creator of this map:
    jurassicparkeuropemap8sb.gif
    to Create JP Japan. All I need is to find out what website he's in.
  • edited October 2011
    Thank you so much! :) Yeah I know that map! That's exactly the kind of artwork I was hoping someone would do. I hope you can find him.
  • edited October 2011
    That map is a little huge...mind cutting down the size of it?
  • edited November 2011
    T002Tyrant wrote: »
    Lost world seems more like a survival horror to me,

The Lost World: OUUTBRREEEAAK :p

But really I agree, Isla Sorna does feel like a Survival-Horror kinda place, how about a Dino Crisis-esque game on Sorna? I'd pay $60 for that game in a heartbeat!
  • edited November 2011
    to Create JP Japan. All I need is to find out what website he's in.

Well Dr. Dino (the original creator) IS IN FACT on these forums, he's jmine83!
  • edited November 2011
    The Lost World: OUUTBRREEEAAK :p

But really I agree, Isla Sorna does feel like a Survival-Horror kinda place, how about a Dino Crisis-esque game on Sorna? I'd pay $60 for that game in a heartbeat!

I think it'd have to be either first person like a Trespasser Bioshock cross-breed, or (if it was done right, like say when the hurricane hit and you had to escape) a 3rd person game like Dino Crisis.

If telltale did it I'd hope they'd do the story of the lost world novel, but adapt it to include new characters and make it a prequel to the Lost World Film. So we finally see how the novel should have been adapted.
  • edited November 2011
    If they made number two I think they should add in the trex scene when the your trapped in the trailer and the trex is trying to push you over the clift, That would be cool. Jurassic park 1 the game... will they let you be in the safari cars at the trex scene? It would be cool to be in the car and you have to struggle to get out and crawl, That to me would be experiencing what it felt like in the JP movie 1 :)
  • edited November 2011
    Well Dr. Dino (the original creator) IS IN FACT on these forums, he's jmine83!

How do I send a message to him?
  • edited November 2011
    If they made number two I think they should add in the trex scene when the your trapped in the trailer and the trex is trying to push you over the clift, That would be cool. Jurassic park 1 the game... will they let you be in the safari cars at the trex scene? It would be cool to be in the car and you have to struggle to get out and crawl, That to me would be experiencing what it felt like in the JP movie 1 :)
    Oh, you won't actually be recreating any scenes from the movie. This is with all new characters. You won't be playing as Grant or lex and tim.
  • edited November 2011
    I'd personally would like the idea of something new in mind
    Being a hunter in a squad-based team coming to the island in pursuit of capturing dinosaurs,not killing them...capturing them and getting funds in the process using to upgrade equipment and weapons

It would be nice to start right off where near the movie began,being in a hangar talking to fellow hunters seeing them size you up and get feedback on whats going on,afterwards your in a helicopter bound for site B and your given a task to bring in a large Herbivore

It might be however altering the movie but personally i preffered the book anyways,i would not mind if some of the game also took place in san-diago

It be kinda funny if your given choices whther or not to save Ian and sarah despite all the trouble they put you through...
  • edited November 2011
    How do I send a message to him?

I guess just search for his profile, or open a thread he started, click his screename, and then send a Private Message.

like I said his name on these forums is : jmine83

shouldn't be hard to track him down here.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.