One month from today

edited October 2011 in Jurassic Park
ok the game comes out in a month from today, im curious what your/or tell tale's thoughts are on Jurassic park the game season 2? and or weather or not TT has the rights to do a season 2, would that be cool with universal? and what do you think happens to nublar's dinosaur populations???

Comments

• edited October 2011
    I think talk of season two is way premature.. but I must admit I hope the game is great, does well, and that TTG and Universal continue their partnership.
  • edited October 2011
    Bit to premature to be thinking season two, but regardless, it's officially crunch time. November 15th can't come fast enough
  • edited October 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I think talk of season two is way premature.. but I must admit I hope the game is great, does well, and that TTG and Universal continue their partnership.

^^^
  • edited October 2011
    Honestly the way they've talked, there WILL be a season 2, at least that's how some of what they've said sounds like. It is too early to think about though.
  • edited October 2011
    They probably should (and will) wait until numbers are in before planning anything.
    And we probably should wait until we've played the first season.
    Maybe (and I really hope this will not be the case) we don't want another season after #1.
  • edited October 2011
    I won't be planning on a season two...the only games from telltale that have more than one season are Sam&Max.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.