The Ford Explorer

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Any chance to see the Ford Explorer in the game ?

http://www.paintorthread.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/jurassic-park-jeep.jpg

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Sebino wrote: »

You'll definitely see the tour vehicle in the game!
  • edited October 2011
    Seriously ? It's awesome ! Thank Alan ! :)

Edit : You have the Ford license or you have change some car partie like the jeep ?
  • edited October 2011
    Great to hear. Although its noted that Alan said 'tour vehicle's. Run into the same licensing issues you did with Jeep, Alan?
  • edited October 2011
    In the new IGN trailer, i see the Ford Ex.. Tour Explorer car

Thank Telltale ! :)

But !

Some stuff need to be fixed for me :

This : http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/595/vlcsnap2011102621h57m44.png

to this : http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9883/retouched.png

It's just a detail.

Thank Telltale for this awesome game !
  • edited October 2011
    Actually...I think the surviving car was 05.
  • edited October 2011
    It was, but there's nothing that says that this can't be a different car.
  • edited October 2011
    Ford Explorer is in the game...awesome!!! Yep, the change of number color will be nice, although it can be assumed that some cars were painted differently. What would be really awesome, is to see one (or both) of canon cars at some point in the game. Still hoping :)
  • edited October 2011
    hate to be picky, but I just found this interesting piece in Jurassic Park wikia...On the computer program for the Tour, there were 2 additional Explorers (EXP 6 and EXP 7) that were A.) Yet to be built/implemented or B.) Not needed for the tour. Perhaps we will see garage with all those cars...
  • edited October 2011
    Well, you'd think that if there's a 4 and 5, there'd be a 1, 2, and 3 as well. Never hurts to have extras.
  • edited October 2011
    veki wrote: »
    hate to be picky, but I just found this interesting piece in Jurassic Park wikia...On the computer program for the Tour, there were 2 additional Explorers (EXP 6 and EXP 7) that were A.) Yet to be built/implemented or B.) Not needed for the tour. Perhaps we will see garage with all those cars...

Great to see my work on display here, I wrote that!
  • edited October 2011
    :) Hope that Telltale read it too :)
  • edited November 2011
    There was, according to the novel, 24 in all,I think the same could be assumed for the Film/Game seeing as they'd have many visitors at once on the Island once the park had opened.
  • edited November 2011
    Interesting that in the last "Behind-The-Scenes" trailer we could see the tour vehicle coming from the park and not from the garage.
    So it's somehow a returning vehicle (which would be EXP 05 from the T-Rex paddock, after Lex rebooted the Jurassic Park OS). But it's labelled 02.
    So it's a different one...
  • edited November 2011
    tope1983 wrote: »
    Interesting that in the last "Behind-The-Scenes" trailer we could see the tour vehicle coming from the park and not from the garage.
    So it's somehow a returning vehicle (which would be EXP 05 from the T-Rex paddock, after Lex rebooted the Jurassic Park OS). But it's labelled 02.
    So it's a different one...
    "What the hell kind of zoo is this!?" :D
  • edited November 2011
    Yes the cars are in there and if there are two safari cars they should be marked 05 and 04 now I would be really happy if we where in the car and the trex flipped the car and we have to crawl out! That to me would feel like I was there in the movie! :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.