New JP:TG video from IGN reveals new dinos!

2»

Comments

• edited October 2011
    I still like the second and third movie... not NEARLY as horrible of a movie as people like to pretend it is... sure its not as good as the first but its an entertaining film.
  • edited October 2011
    Pitalla wrote: »
    Will the Pteranodons be friendly like in the lost world? or the overrated un natural violent ones of the terrible third clusterfck?
    The Lost World pteranodons weren't friendly... they were originally going to attack a helicopter and kill people that were hang gliding. I'm glad that we're going to see Pteranodons and I love the JP3 ones but don't give TLW versions a bad rep. They're equally vicious.
  • edited October 2011
    If they're like the pterosaurs from the novel, cearadactyls if I remember correctly, they're fiercely territorial. However, there's no mention of them on the park map.
  • edited November 2011
    But they ARE featured in the Deluxe edition field guide (or concept art/sorkins journal? whichever.) Bottom left, under the parasaurolophus. Maybe Telltale doesnt wanna spoil all the fun, so they're leaving a few things to be surprises for when the game releases.
  • edited November 2011
    AndyCullen wrote: »
    But they ARE featured in the Deluxe edition field guide (or concept art/sorkins journal? whichever.) Bottom left, under the parasaurolophus. Maybe Telltale doesnt wanna spoil all the fun, so they're leaving a few things to be surprises for when the game releases.
    Whoa! I never saw that! Good eye, Andy! But that doesn't prove that they're part of the park though, just part of the game. Personally, just a thought, I thought it would be a cool nod to expanded media if they Pteranodons were the same model as the toy Pteranodon from the JP1 toy series (Blue and gray) and that would be the female version of the one that was seen in TLW (Blue and yellow). But... JP3 are fine too, I just grew up playing with my TLW Pteranodon toy and it was my favorite one in the series which is why I'm so biased.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.