Pre orderz are out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
PRE ORDERS /twitch x2

Comments

• edited October 2011
    SWGNATE wrote: »
    PRE ORDERS /twitch x2
    I've got to pre-order as soon as possible.... The extras.... LOOK AT THE EXTRAS!!!! *Screams in pillow*
  • edited October 2011
    how much is the voucher supposed to be worth? I want to use it for the deluxe edition.
  • edited October 2011
    It's worth $34.99 - the price of the original pre-order for the regular edition.
  • edited October 2011
    It's worth $34.99 - the price of the original pre-order for the regular edition.

My voucher only discounted 8.95!! What do I do? I want to preorder the deluxe edition!!!
  • edited October 2011
    I just sent you a new voucher code.
  • edited October 2011
    THANKS!!! IT WORKED!!! I AM BEYOND EXCITED. All those extras are awesome. The new trailer awesome. EVERYTHING IS JUST AWESOME!!!!
  • edited October 2011
    wait im confused a little
  • edited October 2011
    wait im confused a little

my voucher only discounted about 9 bucks. telltale member quickly sent me another voucher code and it discounted the correct amount.
  • edited October 2011
    mannyguy1 wrote: »
    my voucher only discounted about 9 bucks. telltale member quickly sent me another voucher code and it discounted the correct amount.

no not that the pre order...
  • edited October 2011

what about? you can preorder the deluxe edition now through the JPTG page. If you have a voucher you can use it.
  • edited October 2011

Then why are you confused?
  • edited October 2011
    Is the Deluxe Edition For the PC Only?
  • edited October 2011
    Is the Deluxe Edition For the PC Only?
    PC/Mac.
  • edited October 2011
    Then why are you confused?

so if you pre order you will also get the game from the site?
  • edited October 2011
    Man...and there's no other way to get that stuff is there....?
  • edited October 2011
    so if you pre order you will also get the game from the site?

For the PC and Mac only. Not for X-box. You will get access to the downloads of the game for your computer and later you will get a hard copy of the game.
  • edited October 2011
    mannyguy1 wrote: »
    For the PC and Mac only. Not for X-box. You will get access to the downloads of the game for your computer and later you will get a hard copy of the game.

are u sure? i wonder if the team can at least confirm it?
  • edited October 2011
    forget what i said you are right
  • edited October 2011

My voucher also only discounted $8.95... I need a new code too, please. I PMed you, Michael Parks.

So how does this work? We get the game for digital download at launch on November 15th, and then all this extra stuff before the holidays?
  • edited October 2011
    Yes, you'll be able to download the game on the 15'th, and then the Deluxe Edition itself will ship out shortly after. In time for the holidays, if you live in the U.S. We're not able to make that guarantee for International orders.
  • edited October 2011

My voucher doesnt work at all... :(

Just made it five dollars
  • edited October 2011
    When can we pre-order the standard edition?
  • edited October 2011
    How come you can't preorder the regular game?
  • edited October 2011
    mine was $5 as well plus $9+ shipping. and i'm okay with that. the team deserves some income and support for the good work they've done. I've also got the Xbox version preordered. I'm pumped.
  • edited October 2011
    Oh wait nevermind, silly me, standard edition will be up soon. Like tonight or tomorrow.
  • edited October 2011
    The standard version will go on sale November 15.
  • edited October 2011
    just to clarify, when pre-ordering the deluxe pack and applying the refund gift code, what should the remaining balance be? mine is $5 plus s&h and i want to be sure that's correct before i place my purchase.

also, i can't remember if my initial purchase was for a download or for the game on disc, but i do know it was for a $29.99 purchase. the current refund gift code value is $34.99, or $5 more than it should be. is this correct?
  • edited October 2011
    just to clarify, when pre-ordering the deluxe pack and applying the refund gift code, what should the remaining balance be? mine is $5 plus s&h and i want to be sure that's correct before i place my purchase.

also, i can't remember if my initial purchase was for a download or for the game on disc, but i do know it was for a $29.99 purchase. the current refund gift code value is $34.99, or $5 more than it should be. is this correct?

Yes.
  • edited October 2011
    Cool, just ordered, voucher worked perfectly. Thanks!
    Came up $22 with shipping to Belgium, but it's worth it!
    Can't wait to download the game and eventually get the deluxe version in the mailbox, which will probably be next year though with the standard international shipping. Patience is a virtue :)
  • edited October 2011

Makes sense, no sense in pre-ordering something that's not limited.
  • edited October 2011
    Holy ****, those extras, wow! :O

Also I can't help, but notice that the cover designs are just like those of the Bluray edition.:P
  • edited October 2011
    Just pre-ordered it again! Shipping is still a bit much for people in Europe, but I don't really care after being able to use my code. Really looking forward to this game!

Question about the digital soundtrack: will that be available on the game disc or as a download through your Telltale account?

Edit - Bonus Question: I know this title is a bit weird for Telltale release-wise, so perhaps you didn't have time to do this, but will the dvd contain audio commentaries?
  • edited October 2011
    OMG! I am so happy! Thank you TellTale so much! Can't wait for November 15th!
    :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D
  • edited October 2011
    TAKE ALL MY MONEY…

however, I would be glad if TTG also releases some Tshirts..
  • edited October 2011
    Does it cost less? Like the $34.99 of April past? This is for those who want to know. I've got my DE pre-ordered. :D

I do wish the Deluxe would ship sooner though, that patch and ID badge could have made for an awesome costume.
  • edited October 2011
    Does the deluxe pre order also includes the digital download as usual ? I did not see that very little bit of information anywhere on the product page.
  • edited October 2011
    Please answer my question if you can :) So if I pre-order the Deluxe Edition will you send me a disc later ( a hard copy of the game ) not just digitally?
  • edited October 2011
    Kivoss wrote: »
    Please answer my question if you can :) So if I pre-order the Deluxe Edition will you send me a disc later ( a hard copy of the game ) not just digitally?

That's what you're pre-ordering, technically speaking.
  • edited October 2011
    I have a question telltale. When I preordered it everything went fine, I got my invoice on my email everything seems to be in order. But when I go online to see my past purchases it says how do you want to send your gift? Through email or a giftcard? I don't think I purchased it as a gift and I don't want to send it as a gift to anyone but me lol. Did I do something wrong or is that what's supposed to happen?
  • edited October 2011
    Kinda funny. Last night the pre order finally happened after so many long months, and I wake up to find that it snowed. Couincidence? I think not.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.