So... What will you guys do the week Jurassic Park: The Game comes out?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
We all have made it, it's that month. The month the game comes out! Well 1 day atleast, we gotta get past Halloween! So after that long wait, what will you be doing the week the game comes out?

I will be watching both Jurassic Park and The Lost World. I hated JP3 so I won't be watching that pile of dung. Then I'll start rereading the novel.

And I can't wait for December, preordered the Deluxe edition for all the goodies it contains!

So, what are your plans?

Comments

• edited October 2011
    This includes Saturday and Sunday, the game comes out on a Tuesday.
  • edited October 2011
    I will try to save up for a ps3 then once I got it, Jurassic park the game will be my first game.
  • edited October 2011
    I'll play the game. Duh!
  • edited October 2011
    We all have made it, it's that month. The month the game comes out! Well 1 day atleast, we gotta get past Halloween! So after that long wait, what will you be doing the week the game comes out?

I will be watching both Jurassic Park and The Lost World. I hated JP3 so I won't be watching that pile of dung. Then I'll start rereading the novel.

And I can't wait for December, preordered the Deluxe edition for all the goodies it contains!

So, what are your plans?
    Have you read the novel before? I might go back and read them idk but i will definately be watching all of the movies on blu-ray, and reminiscing about old games on youtube like the original Railshooter i use to play at Chuck E. Cheese's.
  • edited October 2011
    Have you read the novel before? I might go back and read them idk but i will definately be watching all of the movies on blu-ray, and reminiscing about old games on youtube like the original Railshooter i use to play at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Yep, way back actually. I've had my JP Novel since 2000.
  • edited October 2011
    Been reading the novels and my Blu-Ray should be arriving later this week. Ill probably hype myself up as much as possible going into the 15th
  • edited October 2011
    i dont know how long the game will be but i will never be able to get off the x-box ahahahahaha and it will surely be a game that i will enjoy for years ahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahha
  • edited October 2011
    I'm currently watching the film for the first time in years on blu ray, while I can. I'll be honest, I pre-ordered the game not because I'm a huge fan of the film, but simply because I really love TTG, and I'm really looking forward to seeing something just a bit different from them, something a little bit out of their comfort zone, genre wise. Hell, the biggest reason I got the set (other than the films themselves, of course) was to get a good sneak peak at what we've got in store with the game. Other than watching the sequels and playing the game though, nothing much planned, JP-wise.
  • edited October 2011
    I will be making excuses to sit down and play the game.
  • edited October 2011
    The week leading up to JP? I'll actually watch the movie.

Before you kill me, a) I have read JP and b) I was born almost blind. I really need to catch up on this whole movie watching thing. Any other classics I've missed out on? I saw BttF a few months ago (all three parts) and I want to get my hands on Rocky Horror.
  • edited October 2011
    I'll be watching the first two movies, listening to a LOT of the soundtrack at work, and finally on Monday night I'll be lining up at midnight at Gamestop with all these Assassin's Creeds nerds to get my precious JP game on Xbox!
  • edited October 2011
    I will highfive my wife.... then shortly after I will explain to her why we fived high... Then she will probably spend the next hour or so wondering how she ever got tricked into marrying such a big nerd.
  • edited October 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I will highfive my wife.... then shortly after I will explain to her why we fived high... Then she will probably spend the next hour or so wondering how she ever got tricked into marrying such a big nerd.

You too, eh? Well my GF knows..that JP is my one big nerd addiction so...she's probably just going to look at me..shake her head and continue reading some book about somehting that...I have no interest in.
  • edited October 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    You too, eh? Well my GF knows..that JP is my one big nerd addiction so...she's probably just going to look at me..shake her head and continue reading some book about somehting that...I have no interest in.

You're lucky you HAVE a GF, most of my ex girlfriends were jerks.
  • edited October 2011
    The week leading up to JP? I'll actually watch the movie.

Before you kill me, a) I have read JP and b) I was born almost blind. I really need to catch up on this whole movie watching thing. Any other classics I've missed out on? I saw BttF a few months ago (all three parts) and I want to get my hands on Rocky Horror.

Last time I saw JP was in 2007. I really need to finish the novel and watch the film again. I'm already on chapter 2, got a long way to go.
  • edited October 2011
    I'm going to be getting my limited edition Blu-Ray Jurassic Park soon. I'll be watching those and all the extras untill the game comes out. That's about it though
  • edited October 2011
    I have three games lined up: Jurassic Park for DOS, then Trespasser and finally Operation Genesis. Going to watch Jurassic Park and The Lost World on Blu-Ray. I've also got the two books to fill in the gaps.
  • edited October 2011
    Plans for the month of november:
    -Continue Battlefield 3 online
    -Purchase and play the HELL out of Uncharted 3
    -Play Jurassic Park: The Game
    -Loss of life ensues...
  • edited October 2011
    Oh I almost forgot, I'm working on a Jurassic Park fan film based on that old disney ride Countdown to Extinction.
  • edited October 2011
    And sadly I'm making it on The Sims 3.
  • edited October 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »

lol, yep same for me and my gf :o
  • edited November 2011
    I'll be getting the ultimate edition of Jurassic Park on Bluray and I picked up the deluxe edition as well as preordered the 360 version.
    (going to grab the PS3 version later on)

Can't wait to go on a dinosaur overload
  • edited November 2011
    Two weeks and counting!
  • edited November 2011
    1 Week and 6 days!

Oh man I can't wait, servers will be jammed though, I'll also be in school. Damn damn damn.
  • edited November 2011
    1 Week and 6 days!

Oh man I can't wait, servers will be jammed though, I'll also be in school. Damn damn damn.

Servers aren't "normaly" Jammed on Telltale.
  • edited November 2011
    Since I'm visiting my parents the weekend before, I'll be watching all 3 movies on my father's 52inch TV. And when I'm not watching those I'll be playing Battlefield 3 and Skyrim.
  • edited November 2011
    Lol I'm listening to "A Tree for my Bed" every night before I go to sleep. It's so relaxing.
  • edited November 2011
    im going to be watching all three movies getting blue ray saet possibly ill watch those 2 XD read the 1st and second novel play trespasser and jpog and prolly unbox all the old toys i had from the 1st and secong movies to thhink about the gold old days before 3 came out XD
  • edited November 2011
    It's almost 8 days till it comes out, come on week, END ALREADY!!!
  • edited November 2011
    10 more days!

Or 1 week and 3 days!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.