JP: TG 360 Ultimate Edition?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
I am torn between PC and 360. Is the 360 version just standard or is there an ultimate edition of that as well?

Sorry if this has been answered already, i've tried searching.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    As of right now, the Deluxe Edition is PC/Mac only.
  • edited November 2011
    Michael,
    Thanks for writing back! How are the episodes going to work for xbox? Will it be a free DLC?

I am guessing the 39.99 PC is the whole package and good to go. I like both pre-order bonuses so I am torn. haha
  • edited November 2011
    All four episodes are being released at once, so they'll all be on the disc for the 360.
  • edited November 2011
    I'm in the same boat as this guy. I hope telltale isn't offended if I buy like the retail 360 disc. My PC's limping along right now after my gpu broke.
  • edited November 2011
    I bought the Deluxe Edition for the PC and I pre-ordered the xBox 360 version. You might as well, I don't have all the money in the world but its been 10 years since the last Jurassic Park game, why not enjoy it and anything you can get with it?! :D
  • edited November 2011
    I just hope we'll be getting some sweet avatar goodies eventually. Shoot, I'll throw in hope for some Sam and Max stuff too while we're at it. :p
  • edited November 2011
    Wow just after I wrote that post something else in my pc just failed. I'm posting this from my iPhone right now.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    Maniac536 wrote: »
    I hope telltale isn't offended if I buy like the retail 360 disc.

Heh, I'm pretty sure no one's going to hate on you for that. :)
  • edited November 2011
    Maniac536 wrote: »
    Wow just after I wrote that post something else in my pc just failed. I'm posting this from my iPhone right now.

Sounds like your computer was going, "Dinosaurs? On MY hard drive?! I don't think so!" and then committed suicide. :p

Get the 360 or PS3 version. I don't think TellTale will be offended. :)
  • edited November 2011
    I ordered the Deluxe PC version pretty much just for the bonus content. I actually prefer gaming on my Xbox and big TV than on my outdated dinosaur (pun intended) of a computer, so I will probably end up picking up the Xbox version as well. If your computer is being fussy, I say go for the console version. You'll have a better experience with it than with fighting a disagreeable computer.
  • edited November 2011
    Sounds like your computer was going, "Dinosaurs? On MY hard drive?! I don't think so!" and then committed suicide. :p

Get the 360 or PS3 version. I don't think TellTale will be offended. :)

Funy you said it like that. I think the problem was indeed my secondary HD. Still running tests though. It's not my ram though and it's not my gpu (that already broke and I pulled it weeks ago).
  • edited November 2011
    I ordered the Deluxe PC version pretty much just for the bonus content. I actually prefer gaming on my Xbox and big TV than on my outdated dinosaur (pun intended) of a computer, so I will probably end up picking up the Xbox version as well. If your computer is being fussy, I say go for the console version. You'll have a better experience with it than with fighting a disagreeable computer.

I have the same plan as you do,that is sure a lot of bonus stuff but sadly my computer is just not up to gaming par.For some reason when i pre-ordred on the 360 they didnt give me my T-Rex DLC Avatar.
  • edited November 2011
    I have the same plan as you do,that is sure a lot of bonus stuff but sadly my computer is just not up to gaming par.For some reason when i pre-ordred on the 360 they didnt give me my T-Rex DLC Avatar.

You get it when the game is released.
  • edited November 2011
    Man, after the voucher for 35 bucks plus a 30 dollar refund for preordering it the first time, I just decided to get both the Deluxe PC version and the 360 version. I'm barely paying anything extra and I get the best of both worlds! Thanks Telltale! You bought me some X-Box achievements (sitting on over 17k gamerscore, W007!) and a badass avatar pet! I just wish it was a raptor. XD
  • edited November 2011
    Elogotar wrote: »
    Man, after the voucher for 35 bucks plus a 30 dollar refund for preordering it the first time, I just decided to get both the Deluxe PC version and the 360 version. I'm barely paying anything extra and I get the best of both worlds! Thanks Telltale! You bought me some X-Box achievements (sitting on over 17k gamerscore, W007!) and a badass avatar pet! I just wish it was a raptor. XD

Did the same thing, need the achievments (and avatar pet!), and with the voucher got all the deluxe loot too!
  • edited November 2011

The fine print at Gamestop says they will email the code and instructions to you within two days of the game shipping. Or, if you chose store pick-up, it will be printed on your receipt.
  • edited November 2011
    The fine print at Gamestop says they will email the code and instructions to you within two days of the game shipping. Or, if you chose store pick-up, it will be printed on your receipt.

Thankyou icedhope and jurassiraptor for letting me know on the preorder,as with many i too would have liked to have gotten a 360 special edition i would love to have those extras the pc version came with,i just feel bad for ps3 owners they seem to get the short end of the stick.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.