Jurassic Park: The Game / Platinum Trophy included for PS3?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hi.

I wonder if the PSN version for PS3 will include Platinum Trophy.
At any web only shows the files on Xbox 360 but how to assess the trophies between Xbox 360 and PS3 is very different and do not know if there is a Platinum trophy or something similar to Xbox 360, so I want to know if be included in PS3.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    I don't think BTTF had Platinum a trophy. The trophies were split between episodes but neither of them had Platinum. JP will probably be the same set up.
  • edited November 2011
    This may sound kind of retarded...but what are the trophies and achievements good for? I never figured it out...do you get prizes or something?
  • edited November 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    This may sound kind of retarded...but what are the trophies and achievements good for? I never figured it out...do you get prizes or something?

Bragging rights. And someone searching for achievements may try things in a game they wouldn't do otherwise, potentially extending the game's lifespan. Outside of that, though, achievements/trophies only do something if the developer chooses them to. (Mass Effect would give in-game bonuses for certain achievements, for example. And most achievements in TF2 can lead to getting items. Hell, some achievements in other games, including Telltale's own Poker Night, can give you TF2 items.)

Anyway, I'm assuming Jurassic Park won't have a platinum trophy. While the 360 is getting all four episodes together on a disc, the PS3 is getting each episode released separately as a downloadable title. Maybe Telltale will give JP a retail PS3 release later down the line like they did with BttF, but nothing like that's been confirmed.
  • edited November 2011
    Anyway, I'm assuming Jurassic Park won't have a platinum trophy. While the 360 is getting all four episodes together on a disc, the PS3 is getting each episode released separately as a downloadable title. Maybe Telltale will give JP a retail PS3 release later down the line like they did with BttF, but nothing like that's been confirmed.

Jurassic Park will be downloadable for the PS3, all episodes are together as the Xbox 360 version but without the disk. For this would be possible the Platinum Trophy. BTTF the case was different.
  • edited November 2011
    JPFan wrote: »
    Jurassic Park will be downloadable for the PS3, all episodes are together as the Xbox 360 version but without the disk. For this would be possible the Platinum Trophy. BTTF the case was different.

Wait...every episode's going to be together as a single downloadable title on the PS3 too? Odd, I thought they were going to be separated (though still released at the same time).

Anyway, being a PC gamer I wouldn't know for sure, but I don't think any other PSN titles have had platinum trophies. I could be wrong, though.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.