New Full Access Video!

2»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    AndyCullen wrote: »
    Listen at 7:38 ish, I'm pretty sure Joe Pinney says..
    "We're trying to get these tranquilizer darts without alerting the bystanding T-rexes." Plural.
    That right there. Blew my mind. But i guess it makes sense.... sort of. I mean why not have multiple Rexes? But all sorts of possibilities arise in my mind. Was the one T-rex in the movie really the same T-rex the whole time? One must wonder... lol. But we have to be sure :) 7 more days!
  • edited November 2011
    SeanJP wrote: »
    i hope that the real episode one isnt that short i mean eighteen minutes of gameplay!!

You're forgetting the first half of the episode.. you know.. where you find Dennis Nedry's jeep.. the hispanic girl getting attacked, and all the stuff they don't show that happens BEFORE all that. It'll be a long episode.

Oh and don't forget the triceratops scene with dad and little girl.
  • edited November 2011
    Just noticed this now, but if you pause the video at 3:39, you'll find a pretty neat Easter Egg
  • edited November 2011
    Just noticed this now, but if you pause the video at 3:39, you'll find a pretty neat Easter Egg

Picture of it please, I'm lazy and don't like watching anything related to the game until I play it.
  • edited November 2011
    Picture of it please, I'm lazy and don't like watching anything related to the game until I play it.

If I had a way to get a pic of it, I'd show it. I'm sure someone will come along and post one soon enough though
  • edited November 2011
    I don't know about everyone else but all that happening after everyone escapes kinda feels abstract and outta place.

The big issue really is that T-Rex is acting like Steven Spielberg jaws behavior in that it seems to have an endless stomach,i mean the thing just ate 2 raptors 2 full grown raptors yet still wants to to fit more in that gullet,I don't think in size comparison he would be able to fit more or if he did he would have a stomach ache

I think T-Rex could eat more than it's body weight in food per day. I remember hearing it somewhere like in the Museum of Science in Boston lol, not sure tho :confused:

and like somebody else said, he may have only killed the second raptor, rather than eat it
  • edited November 2011
    T002Tyrant wrote: »
    Could be that it's stressed or territorial. Both can lead to erratic and dangerous behaviour.

If I was trying to stake out my territory and some pesky critters came along after I'd just killed some raptors trying to kill me, I'd chase them off or kill them if they didn't go away.

Thats a fair enough excuse,wonder if it means she wanted the visitors center as a new nesting/hunting ground,i just thought it was kind of redundant to have the T-Rex be reduced to a mindless pac-man chomping machine thats just constantly eats whatever and whenever it can without other behaviors.
  • edited November 2011
    For those who want a pic of that easter egg, click here.
    Ctrl+Print Screen is great :)

Anyways, the more I see about this game, the more stoked I get to play it. My worst nightmare when I heard about this was that it was going to end up as just another worthless cash-in that not only disappointed players, but the fanboys (like me) too. I can sleep easy because this game looks like it's going to kick so much ass that nobody in the world's going to be able to sit down! I wish it would kick my ass a week into the future so I could just play it already.
  • edited November 2011
    Anyone able to save this video? If so, PM me please. :)
  • edited November 2011
    Did anyone else notice when motion control was mentioned the Wii was about to be mentioned?
  • edited November 2011
    ah, Mr. DNA! How did you get here?
  • edited November 2011
    Did anyone else notice when motion control was mentioned the Wii was about to be mentioned?

Just re watched this to look for that, and I TOTALLY caught it!

It's at 10:55.
  • edited November 2011
    I seriously doubt this game is going to end up on the Wii.
  • edited November 2011
    Back to the Future was released for the Wii, so there isn't any reason why Jurassic Park wouldn't be.
  • edited November 2011

Lol, no. I was going to say something like "the one difference..." if I recall correctly, but realized that thought was going nowhere when I began to say it...so I didn't.
  • edited November 2011
    Lol, no. I was going to say something like "the one difference..." if I recall correctly, but realized that thought was going nowhere when I began to say it...so I didn't.

fred-mercury-queen-meme-so-close.png
Sign in to comment in this discussion.