New Full Access Video!

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Bye, tiny sliver of hope I had for this game.
  • edited November 2011
    what? you don't want to punch a velociraptor?
  • edited November 2011
    Still looks awesome to me. Can't wait to play it.
  • edited November 2011
    Nice!! Buying this on launch day, best edition possible, for 360!
    Can't wait!
  • edited November 2011
    The T-Rex is very bad ass by the way. Seems even more intense then she was in the movie.
  • edited November 2011
    Episode 1 ends in the Visitor's Center? Then that has to mean that either the raptors would all be in Episode 1, their appearances in other episodes would be flashbacks, or TellTale came up with a good reason for more raptors.
  • edited November 2011
    I can't wait to see how they fit the raptors in there. Sure, the three from the movie die but we still have more that are on the island. Although, not sure how old they would be.
  • edited November 2011
    Is it me or have the graphics improved again? I think the detail on the characters, especially the skin, is much better.
    However, it looks brilliant, cant wait - only 6 days left :)
  • edited November 2011
    VERY SPOILERISH INDEED.
    17 minutes of gameplay! :eek:
  • edited November 2011
    Still waiting for reviews. From what I can hear, some of the voice acting seems a little Resident Evil 1-ish.
  • edited November 2011
    Page won't load the video for me.... :(
    Is it hosted anywhere else?
  • edited November 2011
    Oh man, that gameplay was awesome! Come on! Bring on the 15th!
  • edited November 2011
    AUGH! Tried loading it a different browser (it just didn't show up in Chrome) and it tells me to update Flash, then when I try to do that the freakin' site is down! WHY DOESN'T GOD WANT ME TO WATCH THIS VIDEO?! Normally I wouldn't care that much, but I gotta see somebody punching a raptor. Awesome.
  • edited November 2011
    nice watching, quite astounding graphics for the Telltale Game Engine.
    but still there're some flaws between different scenes and motions where you can recognize that the game is loading.
  • edited November 2011
    Wow! I am officially very excited after watching that!

*and to think at one point I was worried about the t-rex roar... (embarrassing!)
  • TB3TB3
    edited November 2011
    Looks awesome...

(listens closely to dialogue between Harding and Sorkin)

OK, so she's telling him to counteract Nima's injury (the envenomated Troodon bite) with a quarter-mil dosage of Carfantenil...

(thinks)

Carfantenil, carfantenil...where have I heard that before...

(snaps fingers)

"Roland hit it with two darts of Carfantenil, over ten milligrams..."

Lost World reference! Sweet.
  • edited November 2011
    Honestly it looks much better than what I expected. I guess it won't sit well for some people who would want more 'active' gameplay, but for people who just want more JP narrative it'll be great. Though the transitions between camera cycles did seem very rough, hopefully it'll be quicker with the PC version.
  • edited November 2011
    Wow, intense, love it!
  • edited November 2011
    I don't know about everyone else but all that happening after everyone escapes kinda feels abstract and outta place.

The big issue really is that T-Rex is acting like steven spielbergs jaws behavior in that it seems to have an endless stomach,i mean the thing just ate 2 raptors 2 full grown raptors yet still wants to to fit more in that gullet,I don't think in size comparison he would be able to fit more or if he did he would have a stomache ache
  • edited November 2011
    I don't know about everyone else but all that happening after everyone escapes kinda feels abstract and outta place.

The big issue really is that T-Rex is acting like steven spielbergs jaws behavior in that it seems to have an endless stomach,i mean the thing just ate 2 raptors 2 full grown raptors yet still wants to to fit more in that gullet,I don't think in size comparison he would be able to fit more or if he did he would have a stomache ache

Could be that it's stressed or territorial. Both can lead to erratic and dangerous behaviour.

If I was trying to stake out my territory and some pesky critters came along after I'd just killed some raptors trying to kill me, I'd chase them off or kill them if they didn't go away.
  • edited November 2011
    The big issue really is that T-Rex is acting like steven spielbergs jaws behavior in that it seems to have an endless stomach,

According to this article its stomach could have hold 1100 lbs / 500 kg :D
  • edited November 2011
    Looks like a good game, menu is bad though. Oh well!
  • edited November 2011
    i hope that the real episode one isnt that short i mean eighteen minutes of gameplay!!
  • edited November 2011
    SeanJP wrote: »
    i hope that the real episode one isnt that short i mean eighteen minutes of gameplay!!

I'm thinking the first episode will have a couple hours of gameplay to it.
  • edited November 2011
    i hope so
  • edited November 2011
    Well, they did say at the beginning of the clip that this took place at the very end of episode 1, so there's probably quite a bit of material to go through before we get to that point. The game starts around the point where Nedry shuts down the power and is killed, and the clip is moments after Hammond and co. are evacuated. I'm sure there'll be quite a bit to do between that timespan.
  • edited November 2011
    If it's like Back to the Future...It'll have 3-4 hours of play per episode with proper crescendo moments to end each section of the game. So the xBox version should be about 12-16 hours with about 4 boss battles and enough minor craziness to cover the spaces in between.
  • edited November 2011
    Listen at 7:38 ish, I'm pretty sure Joe Pinney says..
    "We're trying to get these tranquilizer darts without alerting the bystanding T-rexes." Plural.
  • edited November 2011
    Looks like a good game, menu is bad though. Oh well!

Really? I thought the main menu looked cool. I'm wondering if each episode as a different menu?
  • edited November 2011
    My only issue with this video, the friggin' commentators totally drown out what I want to hear lol!!!
  • edited November 2011
    I love the T-rex in the menu, I wonder if it's a different dino for each game.

I'm also really liking the dino kills.

And the Rex may have just killed the second raptor for pissing it off. Anything else might have just been territorial behavior.
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited November 2011
    I'm wondering if each episode as a different menu?

Yep, each episode has it's own menu spotlighting a different dino! And in just ...7 more days, you can find out what those dinos are! (Tease! :p )
  • edited November 2011
    MarkDarin wrote: »
    Yep, each episode has it's own menu spotlighting a different dino! And in just ...7 more days, you can find out what those dinos are! (Tease! :p )

AWWW YEAH!!!! lol

Those seven days need to go by much faster. Can't wait to play the game.
  • edited November 2011
    AWWW YEAH!!!! lol

Those seven days need to go by much faster. Can't wait to play the game.

Your telling me...I think this and The Devils Playhouse are two of the only titles I've been really pumped for.
  • edited November 2011
    AndyCullen wrote: »
    "We're trying to get these tranquilizer darts without alerting the bystanding T-rexes." Plural.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:eek:
  • edited November 2011
    I haven't been this excited for a release date for a long time.
  • edited November 2011
    AndyCullen wrote: »

Oh. Em. Gee. That would be awesome.
  • edited November 2011
    So buying this...i smell success
  • edited November 2011
    Really? I thought the main menu looked cool. I'm wondering if each episode as a different menu?

The dinosaurs are cool, just the style puts me off for some reason. Come on 7 days, get the hell out and make the 15th tomorrow!
  • edited November 2011
    Gah! I don't want to watch the vid because of spoilers!
    But I need to watch the vid because of awesome!
    Good thing I don't have any willpower..... *sigh*

edit: yep pretty much what I expected the game to be!
    Awesome, bring it on! :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.