No Demo??

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
so how come there is no demo available it seems silly making a demo after the game is released :confused: or is it just me thinking this?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    spikesboy wrote: »
    so how come there is no demo available it seems silly making a demo after the game is released :confused: or is it just me thinking this?

Game companies often release demo's after launch. If you bought the blu-ray you will be able to play the first episode free. With PSN I beleive there will also be a demo, that's how it's been with the last few titles they have released on PSN.

So there will be plenty of chances for you to try the game before you buy.
  • edited November 2011
    Technically there is a demo, if you buy the Blu-ray you get free access to episode 1. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll give you my code since I already bought the game.
  • edited November 2011
    Telltale never release demos as such, they jsut wait a while after the game is out (usually a couple of months) then let episode 1 be downloaded for free as a demo
  • edited November 2011
    I keep checking Xbox Live to see if there is a demo available there, too. :p Nothing yet, but two of the game videos are available on Xbox now.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.