What will you be doing on the 15th?!

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
I'll be faking sick so I can stay home and play the game. ;)

What will you be doing?!

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Haahaa, I have two classes, a term paper to hand in, and a discussion session. Be lucky if I get to play by Thanksgiving.
  • edited November 2011
    Probably playing Saints Row
  • edited November 2011
    Haahaa, I have two classes, a term paper to hand in, and a discussion session. Be lucky if I get to play by Thanksgiving.

Well that kinda sucks. I just have school... The wonders of being a teenager. ;)
  • edited November 2011
    The 15th is my day off, so you know I'll be playing JP! lol
  • edited November 2011
    Working... Then later that day play JP.
  • edited November 2011
    Downloading the game, hoping for a call about a job interview, then probably play the game.
  • edited November 2011
    Cancel all business meetings, play the game.
  • edited November 2011
    shamuboy wrote: »
    Well that kinda sucks. I just have school... The wonders of being a teenager. ;)

right there with you
  • edited November 2011
    T002Tyrant wrote: »
    Cancel all business meetings, play the game.

Sounds like a pretty good day! ;)
  • edited November 2011
    Ah. Responsibilities. Don't you just love them?
  • edited November 2011
    well some of you have school i will be out hunting, since i am a senior in high school, yeah senior skip day for everyone, also my dad just pre ordered it, so when it come out on the day it does, i can download it:)
  • edited November 2011
    SeanJP wrote: »
    right there with you

well im on this band wagon too....a senior in high school...JP 90's babies UNITE.. and....when my chem homework is done Dr.sorkin is getting a serious talking to about why its unsafe to keep a troodon in your back yard :)
  • edited November 2011
    I'm working, but I'm trying to find someone to take my shift. lol
  • edited November 2011
    SWGNATE wrote: »
    well im on this band wagon too....a senior in high school...JP 90's babies UNITE.. and....when my chem homework is done Dr.sorkin is getting a serious talking to about why its unsafe to keep a troodon in your back yard :)

funny i am a freshman so hopefully i will have nothing to do the day it comes out but that will never happen so...
  • edited November 2011
    Shoot, I forgot I have to work that day... and early the next morning. Hopefully I'll be able to log a little big of quality gaming time in the evenings, then hit it bigger on the weekend.
  • edited November 2011
    waiting for wednesday. I also work tuesday...til 11pm. so yeah, JP is waiting til wednesday.
  • edited November 2011
    Being in Australia the game will be out on the 16th here, but what day it comes out is irrelevant now. I've finished all my school work for the year, also I've fractured my elbow and we only own manual cars so I couldn't go anywhere even if I wanted to; meaning I am completely free that day whether I like it or not. Which is... quite awesome :cool:
  • edited November 2011
    I will go to university at the morning, because I like the course and because I live in Europe, so I guess we get the game in the afternoon (time difference)
  • edited November 2011
    Playing Skyrim sorry Telltale but that game is just that good.
  • edited November 2011
    I'll be stuck at work, so I'll be going insane there while avoiding the forums at all costs. (potential spoilers and my childlike curiosity don't mix, so I'm not popping back in til I get my chance to play.) After I manage to survive the day and race home, I shall plant myself right here and play to my heart's content
  • edited November 2011
    That's a good idea right there. Like I said. I'm gunna either make myself sick or fake sick so I can stay home and play it! Die hard Jurassic Park fan!
  • edited November 2011
    I have a question
    Will the game be released AEST?
  • edited November 2011
    Hopefully, I'll be using this proxy to log-in and play the game after school!
  • edited November 2011
    nanotyrano wrote: »
    I have a question
    Will the game be released AEST?

I believe Telltale go off West Coast time, their offices are in California after all. But I don't think we have an exact release time, we just know the day it is coming out.

Edit: Also, I think you mean EST, which means Eastern Standard Time and is the time-zone for the American East Coast. AEST means Australian Eastern Standard Time, which is the time-zone I currently occupy.
  • edited November 2011
    downloading and playing Jurassic Park the Game, and possible watching Jurassic Park while the game downloads. other then that probably nothing
  • edited November 2011
    Woodsyblue wrote: »
    I believe Telltale go off West Coast time, their offices are in California after all. But I don't think we have an exact release time, we just know the day it is coming out.
    Dang it! :(
  • edited November 2011
    I'll be on an excursion to Berlin for four days, and going to a wedding in Milan for four days right after that, so I won't be able to play Jurassic Park until december. Curse my awesome travel plans. Lots of university work piling up around those 8 days, so perhaps I won't even get a chance to play this until 2012.

Still really looking forward to it though.
  • edited November 2011
    Unemployed and mopey, so lying in bed, getting up in the afternoon,
    ordering a pizza and then playing the game later in the day.
    Much later, since I'm in Germany, and time difference, yay.
  • edited November 2011
    This is gonna be tough. I have a big science test on the 21st so I gotta do a lot of revision this week. I gotta have all my revision done for the weekend because I know I wont be able to revise over the weekend with mario and zelda out. I wont have a proper session of JP until next Tuesday after the test. But will probably play episode 1 this Tuesday after revision.
  • edited November 2011
    It's nice to read positive comments from excited fans about this game for once. It seems like everybody else had been bashing this game from day one, complaining about graphics (which I think look awesome, personally) and no first person shooting. Good god, what's the matter? No one wants to put their puzzle solving skills to the test. I'm excited and I will download it Tuesday night after work. Though, I'm curious to see now my Nanowrimo's going to turn out once I get this game downloaded :).
  • edited November 2011
    Talahar wrote: »
    Unemployed and mopey, so lying in bed, getting up in the afternoon,
    ordering a pizza and then playing the game later in the day.
    Much later, since I'm in Germany, and time difference, yay.

Hey, I'm right there with ya. Except for the pizza thing. Can't afford to order pizza. :p
  • edited November 2011
    on the 15th?? well ill be getting off work at 6am go home and prob play battlefield 3 until 10am when gamestop opens and drive there and pick my copy of JP and my t rex pet for my xbox ava, and then come home and download my t rex and then play Jp all day long =)
  • edited November 2011
    Not playing Jurassic Park...That will have to wait until the sixteenth...:(
  • edited November 2011
    Ill be playing JP all day and screwing around with the XBox live T-rex on the xBox while my PC version is downloading... :D
  • edited November 2011
    Hopefully watch my game download while in class, WOO College! But don't worry I'll start playing after homework. ;)
  • edited November 2011
    It's going to be a Jurassic Park day for me! I'm off work and a friend is coming over and we are going to have a JP marathon by watching all the movies and then afterward I'm gonna kick his butt out so I can play the game!
  • edited November 2011
    I'll also be hunting down whoever STOLE my PSN Card...20$!!!!! This is what happens when you keep your dorm unlocked...and they took the receipt too!
  • edited November 2011
    For quite while their typical releasing time has been around 22:00 (GMT+2), give or take few hours in case of they release the game sooner than expected or bit later due some strange reason. I can't guarantee my information's accuracy as I didn't put it down anywhere. :)
  • edited November 2011
    Picking it up tonight at 12:01 at my local gamestop, WOOHOO!
  • edited November 2011
    What will you be doing on the 15th?!
    F5ing!!!! :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.