Jurassic Park in real life?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
what would you guys do if there was actually those islands in real life, would you find a way to get to them or try to avoid them? Also what would you bring along with you besides a gun?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    flares, food, candy, waterbottle, backpack to put stuff in.
  • edited November 2011
    flares, food, candy, waterbottle, backpack to put stuff in.
    I would throw nedry to the raptors and apply for a job as a diver lol
  • edited November 2011
    Assuming theres no electricty and the islands have been abandoned by humans for awhile its a safe bet most people who go there are gonna find themselves to be the bottem of the foodchain,it's no longer our world it's theres,no preparation will be quite appropriate for what you discover.

You need special equipment if your gonna hijack some dna and eggs and your gonna need more then just yourself,so if i was crazy or stupid enough to go onto that no mans land aside from vehichles,food,radios,lifeboats,fences,the number 1 thing most important more then anything is a handpicked select team of people for the job,at least 10-15
  • edited November 2011
    I would reboot the system and take the tour! Yay!
    Then I would try to find Nedry's body. Don't know why.
  • edited November 2011
    nanotyrano wrote: »
    I would reboot the system and take the tour! Yay!
    Then I would try to find Nedry's body. Don't know why.

Wayne Knight takes over 800 years to fully biodegrade.
  • edited November 2011
    i would send a tranquilizing team shoot the smallest and friendliest dinosaurs and bring home as my pet, i would take at least a week to do this, also bring a elephant rifle with me and some Semtex gernades for the big unfriendly creatures like the t-rex or spino, bring some food, and water of course :)
  • edited November 2011
    i would send a tranquilizing team shoot the smallest and friendliest dinosaurs and bring home as my pet, i would take at least a week to do this, also bring a elephant rifle with me and some semtex gernades for the big unfriendly creatures like the t-rex or spino, bring some food, and water of course :)

trex head on wall = bamf
  • edited November 2011
    SWGNATE wrote: »
    trex head on wall = bamf
    Now that would be a good trophy! :D
  • edited November 2011
    i would avoid it at all costs, dinosaurs are my biggest fear.
    No force on Earth or Heaven, would get me on that island. hahaha
  • edited November 2011
    i would avoid it at all costs, dinosaurs are my biggest fear.
    No force on Earth or Heaven, would get me on that island. hahaha

"Jules? Jules wake up! Did you fall asleep during the flight. Oh... hehe well, sorry to wake you... but we kinda took a detour to this island called Isla Nublar. We've landed the plane on a semi-unfinished track and we're all sorta exploring a little... Wanna join?"

Jules: "You told me we were just gonna pass by! You told me I didn't even have to look! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!!"

lol

Sorry Jules, just had to make the slight reference to JP3. Back to the question at hand...

I'm pretty sure I'd wanna do a helicopter preview of the island (only from over the ocean of course), but then again maybe not. I'd be terrified the whole time thinking the helicopter would break down. You know, I think I'll just check out some other guy's video who videotaped it and put it on YouTube.;)
  • edited November 2011
    "Jules? Jules wake up! Did you fall asleep during the flight. Oh... hehe well, sorry to wake you... but we kinda took a detour to this island called Isla Nublar. We've landed the plane on a semi-unfinished track and we're all sorta exploring a little... Wanna join?"

Jules: "You told me we were just gonna pass by! You told me I didn't even have to look! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!!"

lol

Sorry Jules, just had to make the slight reference to JP3. Back to the question at hand...

I'm pretty sure I'd wanna do a helicopter preview of the island (only from over the ocean of course), but then again maybe not. I'd be terrified the whole time thinking the helicopter would break down. You know, I think I'll just check out some other guy's video who videotaped it and put it on YouTube.;)

i couldn't stop laughing hahahaha
  • edited November 2011
    I'd be the crazy mo-fo that'd try to domesticate a raptor or rex. Imagine riding to work on the back of a Tyrannosaur.
  • edited November 2011
    The only one that can survive on the island is Bear Grylls

but only if he can eat some prehistoric bugs
  • edited November 2011
    Mattheius wrote: »
    The only one that can survive on the island is Bear Grylls

but only if he can eat some prehistoric bugs

oh yeah Bear Grylls, that would be a tough one for him, even though he has been through alot, i want to see him go through isla sorna and take the challenge, it would be cool, if those islands did exist, and he went over there and did that anyways
  • edited November 2011
    I'd get a job on the island, assuming the incident hasn't happened yet.
  • edited November 2011
    I'd get a job on the island, assuming the incident hasn't happened yet.

keep an eye on dennis nedry so he doesnt shut off the power:)
  • edited November 2011
    keep an eye on dennis nedry so he doesnt shut off the power:)

Nedry? he seems pretty harmless, although he does seem a little fed up with the company, I doubt he'd ever turn off the power...or steal embryos... :rolleyes:
  • edited November 2011
    Honestly...I would stay away from a real Jurassic Park...at least for a decade or more until they can understand the animals better and not just base their actions on assumptions.
  • edited November 2011
    id work there on the medical staff lets be honest they are gonna need a hospital or medical centre there to deal with all the casualties
  • edited November 2011
    spikesboy wrote: »
    id work there on the medical staff lets be honest they are gonna need a hospital or medical centre there to deal with all the casualties

remake jurassic park with todays security measures, we have better security nowadays then in the movie anyways, also take at least 10 years to understand their environments, and how they eat and everything, or just watch site b, go in and put in top notch wireless cameras that goes from the satellite and see how they survive, then rebuild the park. Then temper around with the dna, see if you cant make a t-rex that dont attack humans, and sell them for pets! since how in the novel they were going to sell minature dinosaurs as pets for little kids!:)
  • edited November 2011
    spikesboy wrote: »

Dude, do you realize how much money you'll make haha?:D
  • edited November 2011
    The only sensible answer is to bring a team of scientists to the island to study the species first hand. On any expedition there would be guilds that would know how to use a weapon and who would put a hack like Bear Grylls to shame.
  • edited November 2011
    But would they drink there own urine?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.