TellTale, what are you doing tonight??

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
For a big game such as Jurassic park, a big license, a blockbuster epic that reigned the 90s, IT SURE IS QUIET AROUND HERE!!!!!!!!!!

I mean seriously.. come on TellTale production staff, what the hell are you guys doing tonight?? Are you partyin? Is there -anything- special going on with you guys... you know yer fans would like to know how yer celebrating too! :P

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Laphin wrote: »
    For a big game such as Jurassic park, a big license, a blockbuster epic that reigned the 90s, IT SURE IS QUIET AROUND HERE!!!!!!!!!!

I mean seriously.. come on TellTale production staff, what the hell are you guys doing tonight?? Are you partyin? Is there -anything- special going on with you guys... you know yer fans would like to know how yer celebrating too! :P

Jeep party.
  • edited November 2011
    Clever girl, and Holding onto your butts contests...
  • edited November 2011
    I'm watching the first movie.
  • edited November 2011
    anthoto1 wrote: »
    Jeep party.

LOL so bad. :P
  • edited November 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    I'm watching the first movie.

same here
  • edited November 2011
    all three right here 1 after another
  • edited November 2011
    I bought the bluray jp ultimate triliogy and damn its amazing. It looks great on my 60 " 3dtv. I was amzed with how much new behind the scene vids and features that has never been shown. I suggest everyone who has bluray player to purchase it to refresh your memory on the jp movies. I watched all 3 today.
  • edited November 2011
    when are we able to download?
  • edited November 2011
    mrGREEK360 wrote: »
    I bought the bluray jp ultimate triliogy and damn its amazing. It looks great on my 60 " 3dtv. I was amzed with how much new behind the scene vids and features that has never been shown. I suggest everyone who has bluray player to purchase it to refresh your memory on the jp movies. I watched all 3 today.

ha lol, ive watched it repeatedly over and over again when i was young, still watching them and loving them, i know them by heart, heck i could type a story on this thread, the whole movie of all three in only a few paragraphs:D
  • edited November 2011
    motar wrote: »
    when are we able to download?

I second this question lol, is it an automatic 12am or 3am release?
  • edited November 2011
    You won't be able to download until tomorrow.
  • edited November 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    You won't be able to download until tomorrow.

Yeah the 15th, but do the downloads unlock at some pre-defined time that we know of lol? Or is it whenever it happens?

EDIT: never mind, they said it will go online when the business day starts
Sign in to comment in this discussion.