The Great Jeep Controversy of 2011 2: THE AFTERMATH

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Now everything has been cleared up, let's have a discussion about it. Think of this thread as a post-mortem of sorts.

A part of me thinks that maybe the publicity from this whole thing is a good thing for Telltale, and a part of me thinks that it'll unfairly tarnish their name. A part of me also feels sorry for Telltale, but a part of me thinks they handled this badly. And a part of me is just waiting for Monkey Island 6.

So what do you think? Was Telltale ever in the wrong here, or was it just a series of mistakes and misunderstandings? Do you think they'll recover from this, or do you think it never mattered in the first place? Whatever you think, share it here.

Discuss.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    I believe that there is no point in getting so angry at TellTale. You know mistakes happen. Can't people just get over things and move on?
  • edited November 2011
    where's a mod when you need one, Im sorry but unless the owner of the jeep has dated photograhic evidence of just before telltale borrowed the jeep of its condition then I think this may be an sad individual who just wants publicity and cash off TTG and people need to stop bringing this subject up as it is getting extreamly tedious
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Here's the needed moderator.

Mostly by intense request of the community, we are not discussing this any more. Both sides have made their point, one more aggressively than the other, and all valid as well as invalid claims have been made by now. We're not deleting the threads on the topic for now, but from the moderators' side that is because we'd like to assure the knowledge among our community that all IS said in ALL possible ways.

I'm really sorry to close this, but the topic is SO yesterday. ;)
This discussion has been closed.