Another Bust

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
watch telltales will find problems with it or make it better, and then we have too wait another 7 to 8 months, maybe add some dinosaurs that they forgot to put in, make it 6 episodes instead of 4 who knows, i am not betting anything on this, not so sure, but could be another failure release date:(:(:(

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Not possible. The Xbox 360 version is coming out, or may be out already(?).
  • edited November 2011
    Noo! I have hope! The episodes could be getting uploaded this second!
  • edited November 2011
    Some people on the forums already have the XBox Edition. So we have to wait for the PC :(
  • edited November 2011
    Steam release already postponed (by some hours but still).
  • edited November 2011

Went to GamesStop to pick up my copy and UPS delayed the shipment :(
  • edited November 2011
    watch telltales will find problems with it or make it better, and then we have too wait another 7 to 8 months, maybe add some dinosaurs that they forgot to put in, make it 6 episodes instead of 4 who knows, i am not betting anything on this, not so sure, but could be another failure release date:(:(:(

I was really starting to wonder the same thing, but yeah, surely the console versions of the game are out now... Be kind of hard to take it all back. From what I have read, telltale doesn't have the release date stuff down very well, some people may not get it until the 16th.
  • edited November 2011
    telltale if your looking at this thread please unlock it kind of irritated and excited at the same time
  • edited November 2011
    telltale if your looking at this thread please unlock it kind of irritated and excited at the same time

im fearing the worst.....more dissapointment again..... steam says it should release at 8PM est so thats my hope....but if they delayed game shipments....i fear we have another bust....atleast for consoles...... telltale Your Input would be amazing right now.....
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Sorry, WHAT?

You'll have the game in a few hours.
    Please restrict the waiting panic to the appropriate existing threads.

This one is closed because it's just ... stupid.
This discussion has been closed.