It"s out hallelujah!!!!

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
exactly 1 hr and 20 minutes left for the game to be released on est time only hopefully anyways, awesome

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Sorry That's not how time zones work. It will be released at latest 6pm PST, which is 9 pm EST.
  • edited November 2011
    EST is canada right ?
  • edited November 2011
    kasaki89 wrote: »
    est is canada right ?

lol!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2011
    EST, not relevant. PST, only relevant time.

Would you PLEASE stop making new threads for stuff like that, bloodkiller?
  • edited November 2011
    kasaki89 wrote: »
    EST is canada right ?

oh hell no, you just shattered my dreams, well thats just a bite in the butt:(
  • edited November 2011
    Or did I get lucky..somehow download at 90% currently....

Missed the post somehow?

Edit: Currently Installing! Yay!
  • edited November 2011
    iPad is out, I believe the PSN version is available (maybe only through search), and there is a PC download link if you bought it from Telltale. I think Steam is the only current holdout.
  • edited November 2011
    After all these years, I mean, hours :)

And this is not a joke
  • edited November 2011
    Yep my link is up for pc download
  • edited November 2011
    yer 24 hrs and 40 mins dl time here
  • edited November 2011
    Where is the Mac Version?
  • edited November 2011
    got it, downloading but damn -_- its taking loooong, i think imma need to wait like ....9 HOURS!!! wtf! -_-
  • edited November 2011
    got it, downloading but damn -_- its taking loooong, i think imma need to wait like ....9 HOURS!!! wtf! -_-

Patience. It's only 15 minutes, quite fast for release day.
  • edited November 2011
    Mine's taking long as well, it may be cause I'm using a proxy, but it's on 3% and it says it'll be done in 3 hours....WTF?!

Now it's saying the download is invalid!
  • edited November 2011
    Guys, stop downloading. My speed just has dropped by about 15% in the last 10 minutes. You may continue when I've finished.
  • edited November 2011
    louiedog wrote: »
    Guys, stop downloading. My speed just has dropped by about 15% in the last 10 minutes. You may continue when I've finished.

Mine's at ~900MB and says 20mins remaining. I don't think I need to wait for you :P
  • edited November 2011
    Remember when this game was originally to be released last "winter season"? lol
  • edited November 2011
    I just started downloading one minute ago and only have 55 mins left! Nice!
  • edited November 2011
    12 hours and just 26 mb -_- oh well.....gunna have to play tommorrow
  • edited November 2011
    xbskid wrote: »
    Mine's at ~900MB and says 20mins remaining. I don't think I need to wait for you :P

Okay, you're slightly ahead of me. But no one else start downloading. Well, unless you really like Telltale and/or Jurassic Park. You guys can download it, too. But no one else.
  • edited November 2011
    louiedog wrote: »
    The world doesn't revolve around you pal! ;)
  • edited November 2011
    This is absolutely ridiculous, just paid for the Mac version and its not available?!?! It says PC|MAC when buying it, and the Mac version isn't available?

Are you kidding me? That's not legal, regardless if they post it in the FAQ (who cares?).

What is being done?????
  • edited November 2011
    Downloading YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvFn-WGDy-w
  • edited November 2011
    pmzanetti wrote: »
    This is absolutely ridiculous, just paid for the Mac version and its not available?!?! It says PC|MAC when buying it, and the Mac version isn't available?

Are you kidding me? That's not legal, regardless if they post it in the FAQ (who cares?).

What is being done?????

Its still the 15th where TTG is so they have not broken their word.
  • edited November 2011
    pmzanetti wrote: »

What is being done?????

As stated in the FAQ, the Mac client will be up soon. We've said the game will be available on the 15'th, and the Mac client will be available later today. Sorry for the wait.
  • edited November 2011
    come on i want some screenshots!
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    come on i want some screenshots!

With maxed out settings please! :D
  • edited November 2011
    is it jpcommentary.zip
  • edited November 2011
    haha says 15 minutes
  • edited November 2011
    I used the Bluray code to get the first episode for free, but then I decided to buy the deluxe edition. The soundtrack and commentary are available for download, but the game is not for me, not even on PC.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.