Can't get past Ep. 3 Lvl 9???

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hey so I can't get past the 9th level of episode 3...every time I beat it I get booted to the main menu, and it shows the next levels still locked? whats going on?:confused:

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Are you replaying the Scenarios section of the game. I've learned that if you continue and beat just the scenario. It will take you back to the main menu.
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    Are you trying to play the game by using the Scenario Menu? Or are you loading your auto save? The scenario menu is only really supposed to be used to play one part of the game that you're previously beaten, and doesn't allow further progress.
  • Sinaz20Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Are you replaying the Scenarios section of the game. I've learned that if you continue and beat just the scenario. It will take you back to the main menu.

Yeah-- the "Scenarios" section is meant to allow you to revisit scenes you've already beaten and play just that sequence over. To continue your game, you have to select Load Game from the menu. The only way to replay a scene in absolute continuity is to restart from the beginning of the episode.
  • edited November 2011
    yeah, trying to load a game just brings me to a black screen with nothing but a cursor, so I guess I gotta play the whole scenario over... :(
  • edited November 2011
    Also I have to ctrl+alt+delete and force close the game to get off the black screen...
  • edited November 2011
    alright so now I can't get the game to start period. seriously? I click on the Icon, it does nothing.

I literally played all last night no problem at all. now I can't even start it up.
  • edited November 2011
    alright so now I can't get the game to start period. seriously? I click on the Icon, it does nothing.

I literally played all last night no problem at all. now I can't even start it up.

The game might still be running in your Processes even though you closed it in the Applications tab. Check if it's in there and close it before trying to boot the game up again.
  • edited November 2011
    Yeah sorry, I figured it out and meant to post it here for others, but the game took hold of me haha :D

It may have a few minor issues, but the game itself is amazing! A great story!
  • edited November 2011
    I'm having the same issues. How do I fix it?
  • edited November 2011
    For the game not starting hit ctr+alt+delete, go to the processes tab , and end the process called "jurassicpark" or something similar.

you should now be able to start the game normally, I noticed I gotta do it every time I stop playing/want to play again.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.