Thank you, forum!

2»

Comments

• edited May 2007
    Aw... what was the discontinued one?
  • edited May 2007
    It was an electronic killer rabbit. :p
  • edited May 2007
    Now that makes me sad... they would have loved that one. I just hope this episodic gifting model doesn't correlate to season two of Sam & Max:

"The last episode of the season was developed and ready to be shipped to all subscribers, but has been discontinued before delivery. Wait seven to ten days and we shall ship you a different program."

Ok, not very likely to occur, and doesn't really make much sense, but still a nightmare for me.
  • edited May 2007
    Well, the replacement ended up costing about 40% more then what it replaced, so if an episode was delayed two weeks but was that much longer I wouldn't have much problem with it. ;) The replacement is mooooooore...... useful... I suppose. :)
  • edited May 2007
    FYI, the last gift is scheduled for delivery on the 29th. :)
  • edited May 2007
    Alright, last gift is on schedule for the 29th still. :) I think you guys/girls will like it a lot.
  • edited May 2007
    Did the package get there yet today? :/
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    Yeah! We can't figure out how to make it work right, but it's there. Awesome!
  • RyanRyan Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    I threw it and it hit a monitor then I ran...
  • edited May 2007
    What's the mystery gift?
  • edited May 2007
    I said what it was on the secret boards before I closed it for the season, but it's a remote controlled bi-plane. :)
  • edited May 2007
    Oooh, nifty! (I never went to the secret boards)
  • edited May 2007
    Ryan wrote: »
    I threw it and it hit a monitor then I ran...

I am glad to see TTG employees are about as responsible as I am... that is why I like you all so much :)
  • edited June 2007
    You guys/girls figure out how to fly that darn bi-plane yet? :p
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2007
    We found that throwing it out of the window (we're on the 2nd floor) generally yields a good flight. Just tossing it around the office always makes it crash into the floor or into someone's face. Awk-ward!
  • edited June 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    We found that throwing it out of the window (we're on the 2nd floor) generally yields a good flight. Just tossing it around the office always makes it crash into the floor or into someone's face. Awk-ward!

Especially awkward for whoever had their eye gouged out by the propeller. :p

Try not to hit civilians on the street. You don't want a law suit on your hands!
  • edited June 2007
    Jake wrote: »

Ha ha, sounds like something Sam & Max would do! :p Same floor too! :D
  • edited June 2007
    We should have given them a gun instead then. :D
  • edited June 2007
    Or a ticking bomb in the shape of a mad scientist's head. Sam & Max throw them out of second floor windows!
  • edited June 2007
    Or a ticking bomb in the shape of a mad scientist's head. Sam & Max throw them out of second floor windows!

If you were wanting to buy them something that Sam & Max threw out a window, you should have bought them a bowling ball, of course.

But then I'd be sad if they didn't name it Lou.
  • edited June 2007
    I doubt that would be as gratifying as flying a plane into someone's face. :p Might be interesting seeing how many times it would take to drop the bowling ball out the window before it shattered... The cops would be pissed though. :/
Sign in to comment in this discussion.