Which Ending Do You Like Better? (Spoilers, obviously)

2»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    It would be nice to have a bit longer ending...perhaps telltale can implement in next patch...
  • edited November 2011
    veki wrote: »
    It would be nice to have a bit longer ending...perhaps telltale can implement in next patch...

I've never heard of anyone elongating an ending by a patch. Patches are only used to fix bugs and glitches, not add completely new additional content. Locked content is another matter though (If it's already on the disc/programmed in the game).
  • edited December 2011
    I've never heard of anyone elongating an ending by a patch. Patches are only used to fix bugs and glitches, not add completely new additional content. Locked content is another matter though (If it's already on the disc/programmed in the game).
    That's not quite true - there are lots of games where patches add content, though it's not done during an adventure game (I actually don't know any adventure game where this was done). But in stuff like MMORPGS where whole new zones are added during patches.
  • edited December 2011

Portal added a brief post-credits extra scene through a patch to help set up the story of the sequel. But yeah, it's rare, and I've never heard of Telltale patching any of their games for anything other than major bug fixes.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.