WWSMD?: What Would Sam and Max Do?

edited March 2012 in Forum Games
People come up with random convoluted situations and you reply what you think Sam and Max would do in the situation. I'll start us off:

Sam and Max accidentally purchase two copies of their tv series on dvd, what do they find to do with the extra discs?

Note: I asked Steve Purcell and his response was skeet shoot.

EDIT: Sorry for posting in the wrong place before. I wasn't sure if series specific stuff was supposed to go into games or just chill with the rest of it's kind.

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2011
    I think this one deserves a cosy home in forum games! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Another question: A giant shipment of Fudgie Freeze gets stolen from the warehouse. What do Sam and Max do to get it back? (remember maximum violence, minimum logic)
  • edited December 2011
    Sam finds the fudgie freeze and starts eating boxs of it
  • edited December 2011
    We have to have a reason for that, though.

Clearly, Sam & Max crash the DeSoto into the warehouse, scattering Fudgie Freezes everywhere, but unfortunately also taking out the refrigeration unit. This is a very technologically advanced warehouse, so alarms start going off, and a computer voice alerts, "EMERGENCY! APPROACHING CRITICAL TEMPERATURE IN 30 SECONDS!" What can Sam do to rescue all the Fudgie Freezes?
  • edited December 2011
    Sam pulls out the box in his coat and starts searching through it frantically. "Surely, there must be something usable in here", he thought. Then suddenly, he remembered the case where they used ice cream against the BLEEP Poppers in hell. And with that thought he knew exactly what to do. He quickly...
  • edited December 2011
    ...taunted Max saying,

"Well, little buddy, you'll have solved this when they serve ice cream in Hell."

Max winced. "Don't say that again, Sam."

Then...
  • edited December 2011
    Sam sweats....and Max looks on terrified. Sam keeps trying to decide which wire to snip on the heating system on the refrigeration unit, something they don't even have a hell of an idea why it's there in the first place.

Counting down til critical temperature....

Sam covers his eyes....

Sam peeks through a finger...

Sam closes his finger...

"You're taking too long!", Max complains. "Speed it up! Come on!"

SNIP! The countdown ends and nothing happens.

"Aw...", says Max, tossing away his surfboard.

"Damn it! I snipped the wrong one!", snaps Sam. "I told you we should have waited on the countdown."

"When will we ever get another opportunity to surf on such sweet, fudgey goodness?" Max sobs.

"Well, there's another tank over there", says Sam.

"I'll race you!", retorts Max.
  • edited December 2011
    That one was good. Another scenario: Sam ends up being the one attacked and captured this time and Max has to save him.

EDIT: Aaaand this is why I wanted to keep it in the Sam and Max section: Dead already?
  • edited December 2011
    He picks out the spare tank he had hidden in "non of your damn business" and blasts the place down where he is, because he is so sure that Sam won't get hurt in the collapsing building with his "generous figure".

(I am really terrible at this) :p

Don't know if I should submit a new scenario but I would like someone's take on what Sam and Max would do in a normal bank heist with a hostage situation.
  • edited December 2011
    He picks out the spare tank he had hidden in "non of your damn business" and blasts the place down where he is, because he is so sure that Sam won't get hurt in the collapsing building with his "generous figure".

(I am really terrible at this) :p

Don't know if I should submit a new scenario but I would like someone's take on what Sam and Max would do in a normal bank heist with a hostage situation.

Would you like it to be in the comic series, Hit The Road, animated series, or Telltale continuity?
  • edited December 2011
    Either one you will find the most funny, but I will be honest and say I don't know anything about Hit The Road. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Either one you will find the most funny, but I will be honest and say I don't know anything about Hit The Road. :)

You can download it and play it on scumm fairly easily. CONROY BUMPUS AND CARBOMB
  • edited March 2012
    lovetodo22 wrote: »
    You can download it and play it on scumm fairly easily

Ahem. You can buy "Hit the Road" legitimately, then download SCUMMVM to run it.
  • edited March 2012
    Ahem. You can buy "Hit the Road" legitimately, then download SCUMMVM to run it.

Does the LucasArts Classic release have full speech?
  • edited March 2012
    Yes it does
  • edited March 2012
    Oh, good! I'll buy mine right away then! :D
  • edited March 2012
    back to the game
Sign in to comment in this discussion.