Jurassic Park: Deluxe Pack...Shipping???

edited December 2011 in Jurassic Park
Hi.
I purchased JP: Deluxe Pack and yeah, I can download the game and the soundtrack, but I'd like to know when it's really going to be phisically shipped.

I'm from Europe.
Best regards.

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited December 2011
    The game's page in the Telltale store shows an expected ship date of December 15.
    Being in the USA or not doesn't make a difference as far as the shipping date, but expect transit to Europe to (possibly) take 4 to 6 weeks (especially during the holiday period).
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for answering. Missed the date at the bottom of the page (oops).
  • edited December 2011
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    The game's page in the Telltale store shows an expected ship date of December 15.
    Being in the USA or not doesn't make a difference as far as the shipping date, but expect transit to Europe to (possibly) take 4 to 6 weeks (especially during the holiday period).

so does that mean I will receive my deluxe edition here in Austria during the first half of January 2012?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2011
    I don't see how the info TTG gave us months ago could be perceived as unclear.
    Note*: Deluxe orders containing multiple items will ship when the Exclusive Deluxe Edition is available. Only domestic USA orders placed by 12/4/11 will ship in time for the holidays. International orders may not receive the Deluxe Edition in time for the holidays. Jurassic Park: The Game Deluxe Edition quantities are limited.

In other words: mid to end January would be a good guess for Austrians. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    In other words: mid to end January would be a good guess for Austrians. ;)

wie ich sagte ;)
  • edited December 2011
    tope1983 wrote: »
    wie ich sagte ;)

Que?

Anyway I'll be waiting. My JP shelf is lonely, needs a nice game to keep it company.

Jurassic Park Adventure Pack G1, JP Blu Ray + JP DVD from this year + JP:OG + All 3 movies on VHS + Books + Comics + Posters. Now it needs this game and my collection will be semi complete.
  • edited December 2011
    Just an update. In my 'your games' page, the deluxe pack went from being backordered to "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info."

So it's on its way! I know I received my BTTF in the mail before I even got a tracking number or notice of shipment from TTG (which I received two days after the package arrived lol)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.