Help Us Choose What Part of Jurassic Park: The Game Becomes The Demo!

2»

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Lukedfrt wrote: »
    Pay me the wages that these guys get and give me the recources they get and i would happily make a better game.

I dont know why people were getting mad about this comment. I agree with you, if I had the resources that Telltale had with JP, I could live without the wages and get my own team together and make some Crysis-level graphics like JP deserves to have... Although I still loved this game as a JP fan.
  • edited February 2012
    Haven't been on the forums for a while, so I've only just come across this - someone mentioned earlier about making the first ep free - for me personally, I would actually agree with that.

I was really looking forward to "JP", but didn't pre-order because of the original release date change, and then finally didn't buy it due to the reviews of the sites I generally share an opinion with.

I was looking at the game again last night and thinking about dropping some coin on it, but those reviews did put me off (and that's coming from someone who has bought almost everything Telltale has put out) - so I would suggest either the first ep, or a fairly substantial piece of gameplay from that ep.
  • edited February 2012
    i think the first part was the best
  • edited March 2012
    I think Nima and miles because of the tie in to movie with Nedry Also good QTE
    Love the game can't get enough Xbox and now PC Looking forward to a Season 2
  • edited April 2012
    Before making a demo MAYBE you should fix the game itself. As far as I can read none of the problems occuring since release date has been fixed yet. I am very disappointed about the TTG support this time.
  • edited April 2012
    MarkoH01 wrote: »
    Before making a demo MAYBE you should fix the game itself. As far as I can read none of the problems occuring since release date has been fixed yet. I am very disappointed about the TTG support this time.

This^^
  • edited April 2012
    There aint gonna be a demo and there aint gonna be patches, cause this game simply didnt sell enough. It wouldnt be worth it for telltale to do anything more for this game. I wonder if they at least could offset the development costs...
  • edited April 2012
    Sadonicus wrote: »
    There aint gonna be a demo and there aint gonna be patches, cause this game simply didnt sell enough. It wouldnt be worth it for telltale to do anything more for this game. I wonder if they at least could offset the development costs...

HA! In your face, read below!

Ladies and gentlemen -

We're in the early phases of getting a demo of Jurassic Park: The Game into the wild and we thought we'd check in with the biggest fans of both Telltale Games and Jurassic Park about it! We want you to help us choose which part or parts of the game would make the best possible demo - as most of you have already completed the game you're well suited to answer the call!

I can say with certainty that your input and feedback will be much appreciated!

While a simple vote in the poll will be of great assistance to us, leaving your feedback supporting your choice(s) in the thread would be awesome!

Thanks in advance folks!
  • edited April 2012
    HA! In your face, read below!

Uhmm, yes? This is the first post of this thread from December 2011. And now we got April 2012??? Wheres the demo???

Idiot...
  • edited April 2012
    Sadonicus wrote: »
    Uhmm, yes? This is the first post of this thread from December 2011. And now we got April 2012??? Wheres the demo???

Idiot...

Name calling..is not allowed on this board. So please watch your tone with other members.
  • edited April 2012
    So... is there eventually going to be a pc demo released? Because it doesn't look promising atm.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.