[JP] proxy issues

edited January 2012 in Game Support
Hi,

I've recently purchased, downloaded and installed JP:The Game. I know it works as I've already played all four episodes. I understand I need an internet connection in order to authorize it to play.

I'm a college student and have just come back to my apartment from xmas break and want to play. My apartment complex runs its internet off of a proxy server. When I click on the JP:The Game icon I get game window with the JP:The Game logo and rock background and "Loading" in the upper right corner. That's as far as the game will progress and I'm quite sure it's due to the proxy. Is there anyway I can get around it or change certain aspects of the proxy connection to allow authorization and gameplay?

Thanks.

Comments

• edited January 2012
    I beleive you don't need an internet connection for continuous play. You just need it for a one time connection.
  • edited January 2012
    It seems that proxies are not supported.

I had a similar problem with a Monkey Island game, I requested (and obtained) a code to unlock the game manually. (I'm still not able to access community-related stuff, anyway, and it would be nice.)

Cheers,

Flavio.
This discussion has been closed.