WHO WILL DRAW THe BEST MAX ?

Comments

• edited May 2007
    Yes both are excellent of course, great stuff!
  • edited May 2007
    Wow... that first one is the best though... amazing what happens when someone thinks outside the box in MSPaint.
  • edited May 2007
    Thanks for all the comments.:D
    Armakuni wrote: »
    Another great pic.. I prefer the first one though, I like how he looks like some sort of sand-giant in that one :D

Ah, you gave me an idea, but I'm too lazy right now.:p
  • edited May 2007
    I had the oddest dream the other night, and I've been meaning to draw it...Steve Purcell was trying to fix a huge floating head of Max that was floating in the water in this futuristic city, with shallow ducts going through these halls and stuff. There were wires everywhere, and I was like, 'Sure brutha. Good luck with that.' I wrote the whole thing down, but I won't go into details. Incredible.

max_1.gif

www.bruandboegie.co.za - the kiffest comic in the WORLD!
  • edited May 2007
    Hahaha :D
  • edited May 2007
    Thanks Micki. Your duke4.net website link doesn't work for me.
  • edited May 2007
    mikdog, that's funny! :D
  • edited May 2007
    mikdog wrote: »
    Thanks Micki. Your duke4.net website link doesn't work for me.

That's strange, the link works fine here...:confused:
  • edited May 2007
    Ah, now it works. Wasn't working yesterday.

Arma>> Ya bru, vivid vivid dream. Max pops up quite a lot in my dreams. Not Sam so much. Max must have some archetypal thing going for him. I know others also dream about Max, and I think Steve based one of his comics (the one with the animals in a talk-show) on a guy who had a Sam & Max dream. I think it's Max's base personality that I relate to on some level.
  • edited May 2007
    4uo4xw2.png

I technically cheated on the outline (I used the magic wand in Paint.NET so I didn't draw over the actual picture) but the Max himself was MS Painted.
    It was white with light grey shading, but I ended up with this somehow, and thought it looked better overall.
  • edited May 2007
    If Max was in my dreams, I'd probably wake up screaming in a cold swet. I doubt I'd ever get better. ;)
  • edited May 2007
    Ladies and gentlefreaks we are presenting the new Anti-Virus Software :
    Max Defender !!!!
    Costs the price of episode five , but now we're giving the software away for free to the first two customers , that wish to purchase this software.
    And there are more bonuses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Call our phone the next 15min's and you will get a free screen saver along with the program !!!

Attachment not found.

:D:D:D:D:D :o:o:o:o :):):):):) :p:p:p:p ;););););) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • edited May 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    If Max was in my dreams, I'd probably wake up screaming in a cold swet. I doubt I'd ever get better. ;)

Just DESTROY THE INTRUDER IN YOUR DREAMS !!!!
    Like Sybil says !!!!
  • edited May 2007
    This is horrible but you must see yourself!..
  • edited May 2007
    Both very original and imaginative. :p
  • KvbKvb
    edited May 2007
    Does it have to be MS Paint only? Because I have a Max drawing, but it's shaded with Photoshop.

Here's the version that used MS Paint only:
    Max3.png

And here's the final version:
    MaxFinal.png

(Also, in case you missed it: It's supposed to depict this scene.)
  • RyanRyan Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2007
    l_a20714ad39eece5cb09946507466c66d.jpg
  • edited May 2007
    Kvb wrote: »
    Does it have to be MS Paint only? Because I have a Max drawing, but it's shaded with Photoshop.

No offense, but the MS Paint version looks really good, better than the photoshop version.
  • edited May 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    No offense, but the MS Paint version looks really good, better than the photoshop version.

The shaded version doesn't look quite right, but the drawing of Max itself looks great.
  • KvbKvb
    edited May 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    Huh. Alright then. Works out okay for this contest, I guess.
  • edited June 2007
    I must agree, i too like the MS paint version better...:cool:
  • edited June 2007
    Hi guys, I'm new here...
    here's my try at Max:
    If you want I'll try to make it in color.
    imageshack link

mymaxxu9.jpg
  • edited June 2007
    Looks darn cool..!
  • edited June 2007
    wesdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrewewqqqqqqqq
  • edited June 2007
    reinisc wrote: »
    wesdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrewewqqqqqqqq
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

4mucsbd.png

Is it just me, or is it extremely difficult to draw Max without it ending up with him surfing?
  • edited June 2007
    It's just you. :p
  • edited June 2007
    Behold the creative power of a hangover, remember kids drinking is bad. :cool:
  • edited June 2007
    haha, very good :D
  • edited June 2007
    I can smell the alcohol on that one...
  • edited June 2007
    Lol reality 0.1 HAHAHA. that soo shoulda been in there. Mabye a beta tester version of the goggles was given to sam & max by mistake... OOOPS here take the updated copy LOL.
  • edited June 2007
    Ok , just in case we have a missunderstanding , then the rules are :
    1. ONLY USE MS PAINT !!!!
    2. You can use all tools but no cheating with pathes to MS paint and adittional tools added by other programs
    3. Any subject diffrent from the theme shall be deleted.
    4. The picture must be focused on Max your way , and without using the same outlines as other pictures.
    5. The picture must be done with :
    Paint > Mouse
    No additional tools like touchpads or handdraw and improved by MS PAINT pictures.
    ;););););););););););););););)

EDIT :
    The winner of the contest will be chosen in a maximum period of one
    or two more weeks. I hope more people with better Ideas and paintings come.

( That is far from the point that the contestents till now are not going to win ... Maybe
    someone of them is already a winner , but I'm leaving the competition still open , so
    other people can show their sence of MaxArt or maybe I'm doing something else ...)
  • edited June 2007
    Uh... I don't think we'll be deleting any posts unless they're offensive. You may be taking this a little too seriously :)

People can draw whatever they want. We like all art!
  • edited June 2007
    I am offended by images of lagomorphs. Please delete all entries from this thread.
  • edited June 2007
    Well, clowns scare the hell out of me. So I'd appreciate it if no one ever posted a drawning or photo of them on the boards... :/
  • edited June 2007
    You said they scare you, not that they offend you
    *posts a picture of a clown* :p
  • edited June 2007
    61kmfwi.png

Something for everybody to hate. The fact that it barely even looks like Max should go towards breaking the "Must be Max" rule too :).
  • edited June 2007
    OMFG!!! A clown!!! Noooooooooo! Now I will never be able to sleep again. :(

Anyone else have any drawings? :/ Drawings that aren't clowns?
  • edited June 2007
    ^ I have one that's not a clown, but it's not Max either. My Max pic isn't done yet... (still gotta clean it up in Flash)
  • edited June 2007
    My boring vision.

Also, my first post! emot-v.png
  • edited June 2007
    Bad Badwolf!!! Hmmm....is calling Badwolf bad redundant?:confused:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.