Comic Con 2007

2»

Comments

• edited July 2007
    For once, AdamG actually makes sense. Although, according to Allen, this edition of the Telltale Interloper is only four pages in length. If this were the case with every edition, a $4.99 monthly or quarterly subscription fee sounds a bit unreasonable.

I like Allen's idea, too. I'll no doubt be spending $15+ in the Telltale store again soon, anyway.
  • edited July 2007
    Did anyone else notice that Emily looks very very attractive in the pic on the blog? Emily.. are you single? And would you be willing to come to Thailand to meet a rather attractive young British guy with a serious Sam and Max addiction? :P
  • edited July 2007
    SuperTonic wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice that Emily looks very very attractive in the pic on the blog? Emily.. are you single? And would you be willing to come to Thailand to meet a rather attractive young British guy with a serious Sam and Max addiction? :P

inappropriatemv9.png
  • edited July 2007

lol. lamest post ever.
  • edited July 2007

No, she has a boyfriend. ;) But yes, I noticed. :p
  • edited July 2007
    mhaley wrote: »
    For once, AdamG actually makes sense.

I'll have you know, good sir, I've made sense at least twice!
  • edited July 2007
    Yeah, but you still double-posted within the space of 2 minutes :P
  • edited July 2007
    Make that 3 posts within 5 minutes!
  • edited July 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    inappropriatemv9.png

Oh dear. Seems someone had a sense of humour bypass.
  • edited July 2007
    Ahh that print! I keep thinking its new! LOL As for the interloper Id pay an easy 5$ for them :P but thats just me. Id want back issues though! In case Ive missed any.
  • edited July 2007

LOL Reminds me of the old Sims chatroom where Tweens from 8 and teenagers to 16 were chatting just to get dates. LMAO

However, this post seems typical for the net. As I said in another post a few months ago, it is unforunate that female posters in a forum would usually get these sort of comments from men; in some forums, if a female poster is present, some men on the forums would go gaga over them just because. I will shut up now
  • edited July 2007
    I got an Interloper signed by Dave Grossman. The bidding starts at $500.

Or not, I'm keeping it. :)

Awesome booths this year.
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2007
    I sure hope that demo machine is single.
  • edited July 2007
    What did Telltale have at there booth?
  • jmmjmm
    edited July 2007
    Pictures anyone?
  • edited July 2007
    I got an Interloper signed by Dave Grossman. The bidding starts at $500.

Or not, I'm keeping it. :)

Awesome booths this year.

I got my copy of Day of the Tentacle signed by Dave Grossman.
    Also my copy of Sam and Max Hit the Road signed by Steve Purcell.

1-Up'ed!:D

Also, I took the second picture in the blog. It's cropped there, but you can sort of see some of the merchandise on the table.
    920448657_61aab85ec6.jpg
    Click for bigger.

They had; all of the Bone stuff, CSI, some Sam and Max t-shirts, hats, prints, badges, copies of Season One, and Emily's personal copy of Surfin' the Highway. I think she had it there to taunt us.

Evil person.
  • edited July 2007
    Squinky wrote: »
    I sure hope that demo machine is single.

It sure is sad that demo machines have to put up with this kind of thing from humans. They're not there for you to leer at, you know. :(
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2007
    New blog!

Putting an Interloper (or Printerloper, as we've dubbed them) in with purchases over a certain amount is a good idea, but I don't think it's something our warehouse will do.
  • edited July 2007
    Is it possible to put a note with orders allowing an additional charge for a copy of the printed Interloper Magazine? I still say they should be made on a quarterly schedule... Subscriptions could be, like, $19.99 a year or something.
  • edited August 2007
    Hey, guys. I know I'm resurrecting this thread, but I've written up a few articles about my Comic-Con experience.
    You can find them HERE.

Cheers
Sign in to comment in this discussion.