Make your own Sam & Max Crossover Story

edited February 2013 in Sam & Max
Here's My Sam & Max Crossover.

Sam & Max & Team Fortress 2 in Meet The Freelance Police Part 1 (Or Second title is Sam & Max in Moai Better Blu's,See what i did there ;) )

(In Sam & Max's Office)
Max:Sam look i beat Walking Dead episode 2!
(Sam reads paper)
Sam:That's Great Little Buddy.
(Phone rings)
Max:I'll get it!!!! Sam: Oh No you don't buckethead.
(Max grabs phone but finds out it's a fake and Sam has the real one)
Sam:Hello Commissioner? Yes,Yes,Yes,What,It Pays How Much?! We're on our way!
Max:What was it for Sam?
Sam:We got a huge job Max,Someone called The Scout told the Commissioner he would pay big money if we worked for them!
Max:I could take that money to the inventory and rub it in Strong Bad's face!
Sam:Then let's go!
Max:Where are we going Sam?
Sam:A place called 2fort

1 Week Later at 2Fort

Max:What a boring drive,You didn't even let me attack that alien when he attacked us
Sam:Shut Up Buckethead.
(Blu Soldier is at the door)
Blu Soldier:Ah another teammate...You must be a spy since your wearing a suit..Didn't know we allowed dogs into here now.
Sam:Hey watch it pal!
(Engineer comes outside)
Engineer:Finally there you guys are. You better hurry before the Red team see us and comes to attack. My Turrets will only hold them off for so long.
Max:Turrets?! Can i play with them? Oh please i promise to attack the Reds with it!
Sam:Max i told you we would go out and attack them later.
Engineer:We could use teammates like you and Max i'll let you use the turrets later but now we need to go meet with the team and introduce you guys too them and then get you guys trained with our stuff.
Sam: Ok come on little buddy
(Soldier,Engineer,Sam & Max walk into the base)

To Be Continued in Sam & Max & Team Fortress 2 in Meet the Freelance Police Part 2.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Sam & Max & Team Fortress 2 in Meet the Freelance Police Part 2.

(Sam,Max,Engineer, & Soldier enter the information room)

Scout:Ah here are the guys. Sam & Max Freelance Police.
    Max:Hey Sam we are known in other video games!
    Sam:Sit Down Little Buddy.
    Scout:Now that you two are here i will introduce you to everyone.
    Scout:I am the Lighting fast Scout. I love baseball and i can jump very high.
    Scout:Here Is The Medic.
    Medic:Oh what a cute bunny i think i'll need to some testing on you later
    Max:Hey watch it!
    Scout:Here is the Heavy.
    Heavy:I have The Heavy and i have a gun called Shasha,I also love sandvichs.
    Max:Sam you better lay off the fudgey freezes or you will look like that guy.
    Sam:Now that's just rude.
    Scout:Next is the Pyro
    Pyro:.............
    Max:Why does he not talk and why does he light things on fire?
    Scout:We have no idea.
    Sam:Wow Max even our skills of destruction could not match this Pyro guy.
    Max:I know Sam :(
    Scout:Next is the Soldier.
    Soldier: FRONT AND CENTER SOLDIERS I WANT YOU IN TIP TOP SHAPE LIKE ME!
    Scout:Next is The Spy...Where is the spy?
    Spy:Right Behind you. (Fades back in)
    Spy:Hello Gentlemen i am The Spy i can change into anyone and can turn invisible.
    Max:That would be great for Pranks!
    Spy:Indeed.
    Scout:Next is Demoman
    Demoman:Hello i am the Demoman i can shoot sticky bombs at the red team.
    Scout:The Sniper
    The Sniper:Good day mates i can keep those Red's in their base all day if i wanted too.
    Scout:Finally the Engineer
    Engineer: I got a lot of gadgets to make sure Red don't get in. Turrets,Teleporters you name it.
    Scout: Ok Sam & Max time for you to start training. First up is Taunt Training.

1 Hour Later

Scout:Sam & Max time for taunt training. A taunt needs to have something to do with what you did to them. For example. (Runs up and blows up a red heavy robot attacking with his baseball bat) Scout:BONK!
    Scout: You see now you try it Max.
    (Max blows up Sniper Robot by Attacking him)
    Max:You look beaten up!
    Scout: Umm ok
    Scout:Now you Sam.
    (Sam throws a fudgey freeze into the back of a Pyro robot and it breaks down.)
    Sam.You Need to Chill.
    Scout:Ok that's fine for today. You better hurry,Spy wants to see you.
    Sam:We are on our way.

To Be Continued in Part 3.
  • edited August 2012
    Sam and Max and Gooby decided to taka trip to the park unfortunately, the Prince from Catamari decided to take a stroll to, so all the tress, benches, people, and buildings were beeng rolled up. But he's just turned gay and taken it hard from de Blob, so his name was now Fruit Roll Up. Sam and Max mistaked his rainboes fer prismatology so they called him a gay guy and said that was an ok desision that all peepl should respect but Gooby made an incentsitif joek and Sam and Max were liek Gooby plz and then Donald Duck came up and said hey thats my line and Gooby said they do it better and then he said Gooby plz and they all laffed and were happy and gay like Prince Fruit Roll Up aderpaderpydoo and then doodo walked up with pregant elaine merlin and his dreems hadd cum truu so all of video gaem land were like yay lets go on a rhodey trip so they did and then maryo farted out a spluhggy mess of mushroom diarhea and star goop and daisy got to eating because she was real hot fer maryo and kerbee was soo disgusted he puked out a meelon emenies and luckly I can't count that high so this storey is now a paradox and ebveryone explooded

the end

Gooby: or is it?

Donal Deck: gooby plz
  • edited August 2012
    Sam and Max and Gooby decided to taka trip to the park unfortunately, the Prince from Catamari decided to take a stroll to, so all the tress, benches, people, and buildings were beeng rolled up. But he's just turned gay and taken it hard from de Blob, so his name was now Fruit Roll Up. Sam and Max mistaked his rainboes fer prismatology so they called him a gay guy and said that was an ok desision that all peepl should respect but Gooby made an incentsitif joek and Sam and Max were liek Gooby plz and then Donald Duck came up and said hey thats my line and Gooby said they do it better and then he said Gooby plz and they all laffed and were happy and gay like Prince Fruit Roll Up aderpaderpydoo and then doodo walked up with pregant elaine merlin and his dreems hadd cum truu so all of video gaem land were like yay lets go on a rhodey trip so they did and then maryo farted out a spluhggy mess of mushroom diarhea and star goop and daisy got to eating because she was real hot fer maryo and kerbee was soo disgusted he puked out a meelon emenies and luckly I can't count that high so this storey is now a paradox and ebveryone explooded

the end

I could not even follow this at all.
  • edited February 2013
    Sam & Max & Team Fortress 2 in Meet the Freelance Police part 3

Sam:So where is this spy anyway Max?
    Max:Right here
    (Max is revealed to be The Spy)
    Sam:Wait where is my little buddy?
    Spy:He's sleeping right behind you.
    (Sam wakes Max up)
    Spy:Anyway let's start shall we.
    Now Sam you wear a suit so i would suggest you be a Spy.
    As for you Max maybe a Scout or Pyro.
    Max:Why them?
    Spy: Scout can run fast like you and Pyro can set things on fire.
    Max:I wanna be a Pyro.
    (Heavy walks in)
    Heavy:Oh look Spy, Dog has hat already!
    Spy:Indeed.
    Anyway time for Spy training, Heavy take Max to see The Pyro.
    Heavy:OK

Later...

Spy: Ok Sam now that you have the gear its time for practice.
    Use the Heavy disguise to get behind this robot and backstab it.
    Sam:How am i meant to disguise as a Heavy?
    Spy:Use these paper masks.
    Sam:Are the Red team that stupid?
    Spy:Yes.

A few hours later.

Spy:Good Sam you are ready.
    Sam:That's great!
    Announcer:Your Intelligence has been taken!!!
    Spy:I should go!

Later in the Break Room.

Spy:Gentlemen, we have a big problem. A Red Spy has stolen the intelligence and something even worst.
    Soldier:Well spit it out man! We need to launch a attack!
    Spy:It may be best to wait for Sam.
    (Sam enters the room)
    Sam:Hey so what happened.
    Spy:Our intelligence has been taken and...
    Sam:What?
    Spy:A enemy Spy knocked out Heavy as you can see.
    (Spy points to Heavy)
    Spy:He knocked Heavy out when Max stopped to get a drink.
    The Spy took Heavy's place and he has knocked out and captured Max.
    Sam:What!? What do we do then!!!!
    Spy:Sam calm down, We will get a plan together to save Max and retake our intelligence
    Now go and rest Sam, We need you ready when we have a plan together.

To Be Continued in Part 4 of Sam & Max & Team Fortress 2 in Meet the Freelance Police.
  • edited February 2013
    I must ask, do Sam and Max have a respawn timer or is that a surprise? :3

"Medic:Oh what a cute bunny i think i'll need to some testing on you later
    Max:Hey watch it!"

Max's Severed Head? :P
  • edited February 2013

the end

True masterpiece of our time.

11/10, would read again.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.